IGNORED

No mention of...

Mugsey

Mmm I dunno I reckon there's gonna be some hardcore Ae fans out there that'll take this into the £100s. There's still two days do go as well and proper eBayers (i.e not me !) normally stick their bid in during the final minutes/seconds.

I would be interested to hear how they differ from the released versions though.

i doubt there's a difference at all since it's a master from a label that released it. if it was a premaster tape or the multitracks then maaaaaaybe something would be there. or even if it was some sort of autechre's pre-label master. dunno.

yeah it's kind of shocking what a drastic change from cavity job to incunabula, or even lego feet for that matter. I imagine a refreshing can of some super IDM liquid or something

i always thought they just tried to have a quick cash-in on the club craze. lego feet clearly leads to incunabula, so i guess cavity job 12" was a one-off.

Archived