IGNORED

Standalone Star Wars movies confirmed.

BOCfan

rumor is Bradley Cooper is in the running to play young Han Solo, I'd probly go watch that, with a spliff of course.

LOL - Harrison Ford was 35 when the first Star Wars movie came out and Bradley Cooper is... 38. YOUNG Han Solo.

this is hollywood eating its own feces. there's no need for a stand alone star wars movie. there's really no need for any star wars movies ever again.

Guest Frankie5fingers

worst casting choice ever, i just wish they would properly expand the universe and stop doing anything resembling a prequel. Make a star wars movie about characters we've never seen before. All this other shit is just weighing down a potentially really good new franchise to take place

but they already expanded the universe, read the books. they are so much better than any of the movies. there is so much depth to them.

one of the problems is that they cant seem to get good writers for the movies. only the books.

this is hollywood eating its own feces. there's no need for a stand alone star wars movie. there's really no need for any star wars movies ever again.

you're talking about Disney here.

Bambi II, Peter Pan II, need I go on?

worst casting choice ever, i just wish they would properly expand the universe and stop doing anything resembling a prequel. Make a star wars movie about characters we've never seen before. All this other shit is just weighing down a potentially really good new franchise to take place

but they already expanded the universe, read the books. they are so much better than any of the movies. there is so much depth to them.

one of the problems is that they cant seem to get good writers for the movies. only the books.

I've only read the first Zahn trilogy (which my young self thought were alright), but from what I hear the EU is a few gems in a sea of shit.

Archived