IGNORED

EMERGENCY IDM ANNOUNCMENT - EXAI IS OUT ON BLEEP

eugene

Guest nene multiple assgasms

why do bleep's downloads never tell you how big the file is? how big is the 24-bit wave download? what's the sampling rate? I wish bleep offered 24-bit flacs to download; that would at least save me some time.

Squee is as usually wrong.

why do bleep's downloads never tell you how big the file is? how big is the 24-bit wave download? what's the sampling rate? I wish bleep offered 24-bit flacs to download; that would at least save me some time.

About 1.8GB and 44.1kHz.

Squee is as usually wrong.

About 1.8GB and 44.1kHz.

thanks

But there is a burst of white noise on track 5 at around 5:27 on the 24bit wav that isn't on any of the other formats. Hopefully they can get that sorted ASAP, until then better to give the other formats a listen for an unspoiled experience.

But there is a burst of white noise on track 5 at around 5:27 on the 24bit wav that isn't on any of the other formats. Hopefully they can get that sorted ASAP, until then better to give the other formats a listen for an unspoiled experience.

maybe it's an exclusive remix for audiophiles and trainspotters?

seriously, though; has anyone emailed bleep about the white noise on the 24-bit waves?

Archived