IGNORED

Lorn - Debris

usagi

Just announced on FB:

"Finished my next EP for Ninja Tune - its called DEBRIS - excited to share my new sounds with you. Thanks for sticking around."

Release date TBA

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought the download from Bleep... No bonus tracks though!

Wonder if they are vinyl only? Doesn't list them as only vinyl and one of the bonus tracks was exclusive to the remix 12" last year...

Still nice EP though!

I was about to buy this from bleep because of the bonus tracks they said comes with each order. I didn't want to break my 'not ordering from blerp' again though. fucking classic if there is no bonus. you should definitely email them!

I was about to buy this from bleep because of the bonus tracks they said comes with each order. I didn't want to break my 'not ordering from blerp' again though. fucking classic if there is no bonus. you should definitely email them!

Yeah dropped them a mail... If there is no bonus tracks will ask for refund and buy from Ninja Tune next week. Mind you they have never bothered to reply to any of my emails in the past!

Archived