IGNORED

Bang Face Weekender 2013, 13-15 Sept

Saint Acid

BANGFACE WEEKENDER CREW!

10_YEARS_BANGING.jpg

Bang Face celebrates 10 years banging by returning to Newquay for it's annual Weekender!

BANGFACE WEEKENDER 2013
13-15 Sept @ Trevelgue Hoilday Park

> 1st wave of acts...

LFO live + A/V show
REBUILD live: A Guy Called Gerald & Graham Massey (25 years of Acid)
Venetian Snares
Luke Vibert
Black Sun Empire
Congo Natty feat. Rebel MC, Tenor Fly & Congo Dubs
DJ Pierre
Phuture live
Shut Up & Dance
Aphrodite
Krome & Time
Kid606
Otto Von Schirach
Hellfish & Producer
The Panacea
Kanji Kinetic
Rotator
Broken Note
Saint Acid & The Bang Face Hard Crew
more TBA...

> Funktion-One across the main rooms ;)

** All tickets now live **
http://http://www.bangface.com

http://http://www.facebook.com/events/546465068703465

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

> Planet Mu Takeover
------------------------------
µ-Ziq
Venetian Snares (bonus set)
Neil Landstrumm
Ital
Boxcutter
Solar Bears
Ital Tek
Misty Conditions
Konx-Om-Pax
> Mutant Bass + Friends Session
------------------------------------------
Kanji Kinetic
Squire of Gothos
Krissi B
AudioGutter
RRRitalin
Taz Buckfaster
Thorpey
Phatworld
Yeahhbuzz

Nicely savage

It keeps getting better. It would be truly epic to catch a Rephlex showcase and then a Planet Mu one the following year. Freaking LFO and AGCG as well..

Guest Social Spastic

after 5 years of thinking about it andbeing let down by friends. i think this year i have to go, even if it's on my own

after 5 years of thinking about it andbeing let down by friends. i think this year i have to go, even if it's on my own

Do it. I would definitely do bangface weekender on my own. I tend to spend 70% of the time at these weekenders wandering about on my own or dancing in my own little world anyway.

Do it. I would definitely do bangface weekender on my own. I tend to spend 70% of the time at these weekenders wandering about on my own or dancing in my own little world anyway.

That is sort of true. You should try to coordinate with some WATMM'ers. We were sloppy about it last year otherwise I would have got to meet several of you guys/girls. I would go if I had the funds.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to attend, but don't think I can talk any of my mates into going. BBOOOOOORRRRRIIINNNGG!!!

Can someone please video their own experience and send to me via live stream so I can vicariously attend?

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! Now I completely regret not saving enough money to go to this. FUCK!!!

Would have been so epic to have gone two years in a row and see basically everyone I could ever have wanted to.

If I'm flush by september I might just buy a day pass or something.

Your mom is either really cool or her mind is going to be blown. Has she ever raved before?

She was going to raves before you were born (kids these days, think they were the first at everything)

Your mom is either really cool or her mind is going to be blown. Has she ever raved before?

She was going to raves before you were born (kids these days, think they were the first at everything)

Wow, the attitude is not necessary, and I'm older than you so you aren't allowed to call me a kid. I've only even been to one proper rave which is why it was so amazing an experience for me. We are deprived here in the great state of Texas. Tell Mike to come play Lubbock again and I'll come buy him drinks please.

That wasn't attitude....

Also saying "I'm older than you so you aren't allowed to call me a kid" is pretty funny.

Raves had there hayday in the early 90s and 80s and before then my family went to festivals etc.

You should. You can get a day pass that will allow you to see everything you just can't stay the night. (you probably could if you end up in someone's caravan or on the grass somewhere)

That wasn't attitude....

Also saying "I'm older than you so you aren't allowed to call me a kid" is pretty funny.

Raves had there hayday in the early 90s and 80s and before then my family went to festivals etc.

Archived