IGNORED

Most Expensive Starbucks Drink Order Ever - 47.30USD

Joyrex

Some of the Starbucks stores in major metropolitan areas have Clover machines.

When Clover first came out, coffee people were swearing that it makes some of the best coffee you can get. It was going to be huge. Then the CEO of Starbucks had a cup and immediately bought the company out. Now you can only get coffee brewed on a Clover at certain Starbucks.

The Clover brews at Starbucks usually use rotating specialty fair trade/sustainable/exotic beans, the stuff that Starbucks can't (and shouldn't) buy enough of to offer everyone. Price is a little higher, but they usually offer a range of reserve beans ranging from $2 to maybe $4.50 U.S per grande cup. It's probably the best coffee you'll get at any world-wide coffee chain. Would recommend, particularly if you like strong brews. If you have a Starbucks with a Clover near you, try it out. Drink it black, you pussies.

About as far away from your typical Starbucks "Sweetened Milk Drink (with coffee)" as you can get. Vanilla Spice Soy Lattes are a fucking abomination.

"FRIENDLY HYPER CHRISTIAN FELLOW" :cerious:

What is the achievement here? This does nothing but tell me that Starbucks can't make a decent normal coffee, instead relying in the power of their brand to justify their crap. I don't want some watered down, overpriced shit made from some crappy beans they ripped off from anyone that actually grows coffee beans laced with syrups and protein powder. I want proper freshly brewed, reliably sourced coffee damn it!

My experience has been that Starbucks coffee is anything but watered down (which is why they are selling what they call 'blond' roast now, in fact). I think their coffee is good -- really dark and dirty; they just brew it waaay too strong. When I make it at home, I think it tastes awesome.

Interesting! All my experiences over here has been that the coffee is extremely weak and tasteless, usually to get people to buy additional things to add to it (the syrups and what have you). Maybe the UK chain is just bad at coffee and is in no way comparable to its US counterpart!

Could be! If I drink a medium, I leave shaking!

All I can say about Starbucks is that they are usually attached to a Barnes and Noble so you can drink coffee and read.

While pooping.

pretty sure they aren't even allowed to serve that many shots in a drink. guessing this is an ad for starbucks.

whether it is or not it made me crave a frappachino

the only thing i get there is iced coffee no sweetener/milk or iced americano

A friend of mine likes to order these ridiculous looking cups of white artery clogger with a terrible name, fappawappadingdongchinos or something. I don't drink coffee but I too don't see the fascination with chucking half a ton of shit into it to make the thing heavier than the machine it comes out of. The price of those are unbelievable.

thank god for Peets coffee. If you ordered a 47 shot latte from them you'd be dead before you got halfway done with it

true. Peet's is pretty damn potent (and tasty).

Archived