IGNORED

Sony Expected To Unveil The Next Playstation Tomorrow

Joyrex

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

killzone looked sick when it wasn't gameplay.

it was like, impressive visual graphics and performances, then gun and hud comes up, and there was a turok 64-esque fog covering the whole environment.

this is my problem with all modern FPS games, the cut scenes look fantastic then when the hud comes up it looks sort of like ass all over again

I was hoping it was going to be some sort of 3D platforming game with user made levels and models. Then it turned into some weird puppet music thing controlled by move controllers. :/ I don't think it was a game announcement.

Hope more games are coming, pretty lacklustre game announcements so far.

Guest Aserinsky

Killzone looked terrible imo, there was a reason there was a reason there was no applause when the trailer finished. On the other hand, Knack and Watch Dogs looked really good. The Witness meanwhile looks bloody amazing, I want that game NOW.

I also really enjoyed the move 3D sculpting, if they could make a Minecraft based game using that technology I think that'd sell me to buy this.

Either way I'm pleasantly surprised about how well they did. At least they didn't do a repeat of the PS3 launch, or the horrid XBox launch on MTV and made a really heavy focus on the games.

Also lol at the DriveClub guy. I'd actually be interest in buying that, but DriveClub!? That's a horribly unoriginal name. You'd think after nine years of trademarking it, you'd have second thoughts about using that name.

Archived