IGNORED

Arovane is back?

azatoth

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never heard of Arovane.. could you recommend a good place to start?

He was critically dismissed as an autechre copyist making template idm, which most definitely isn't the case. He has a sublime ear for melody. Just work through his discog chronologically, but don't miss out the Cycliph EP, it's one of his strongest works and often gets overlooked for some reason.

I've never heard of Arovane.. could you recommend a good place to start?

He was critically dismissed as an autechre copyist making template idm, which most definitely isn't the case. He has a sublime ear for melody. Just work through his discog chronologically, but don't miss out the Cycliph EP, it's one of his strongest works and often gets overlooked for some reason.

Cycliph EP is one of my personal faves... nice to see there are others who appreciate it.

i have a few arovane albums but never listened to cycliph, thanks for that

he's pretty autechrey i guess, but ae are still in another league

i like his stuff, don't love it

Guest facades

Excellent!

I was really happy when I heard he was remixing Ulrich Schnauss (even if I find the second remix a bit lazy), but now, if it happens he's really back for good, I'm really looking forward to a new release!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived