IGNORED

the THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE thread

LimpyLoo

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Murcan Government

...until we put somebody in charge with some goddamn sense for once...

Errr no, that won't help.

Even if you put Noam Chomsky in the white house, there is only so much you can achieve from there. The problems are mostly systemic and legal corruption is hard to deal with when 99% of Washington is on the take.

isn't it 99.9963% to be exact ?

Guest VECTRON

'Murcan Government

...until we put somebody in charge with some goddamn sense for once...

Errr no, that won't help.

Even if you put Noam Chomsky in the white house, there is only so much you can achieve from there. The problems are mostly systemic and legal corruption is hard to deal with when 99% of Washington is on the take.

fill the white house with scientists like bill nye!

people who write "heh". if you're gonna pretend to laugh on the internet just make an effort and add that extra e at the end goddamnit. also, somewhat related, people who reply to long messages/emails with just "ok" or a single sentence. smug fucks.

also fruits in food. sliced banana on pizza? who would even think of that?

people who write "heh". if you're gonna pretend to laugh on the internet just make an effort and add that extra e at the end goddamnit. also, somewhat related, people who reply to long messages/emails with just "ok" or a single sentence. smug fucks.

"heh" doesn't signify laughter though, it's this half-laughter/half-smirking exhaling sound you make when you see something moderately funny.

"heh" doesn't signify laughter though, it's this half-laughter/half-smirking exhaling sound you make when you see something moderately funny.

Yeah, it's an important laughter variation. There's not really an adequate substitute for "heh". "Ha" is a bit more insulting/sarcastic. "Heh" still keeps it friendly, like "I didn't find that all that funny, but I still respect you as a person."

"Ha" is a bit more insulting/sarcastic.

weird, that's exactly how i feel about "heh".

Wait...

That's actually a thing?

we've got bananas and pineapples and all sorta different fruits on pizza in sweden. though last time i was in denmark i had a pasta pizza, which is even weirder i guess.

You haven't lived until you've tried perogy pizza.

I don't like how illiterate firefox/my computer's spell check is, and dislike the limited scope of the Scrabble dictionary's vocab even more. They really need to update that thing.

(most) Teenagers

teenage years - early 20s suck - with few exceptions and regardless of gender it's like this weird era in your life when you're the worst human being and then you either: a. cleanse all your bad personality traits out for the most part and become a good person b. it's a pre-rehearsal for the asshole you're set on becoming. I wasn't a bro or douche or anything, I actually was a really shy teen who eventually found friends in other geeks and music nerds but I still hate how I was back then - superficial, self-centered, cynical, and oblivious.

Archived