futureimage

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tainted LooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooove

Ah! I know this one! This reggae thing underneath the acid stuff is off "LKJ in DUB".

Edit: It's "Reality Dub".

Aaaand.... that's it.

Missed the end of the mix but the first 4 and a half-5 hours were pretty awesome... Looking forward to tomorrow

quaristice remix!

which track? didn't catch that one. Sounded like they played an unreleased alternate Surgeon remix of theirs. So far thats the only one i can say for sure was an AE track that i havent heard before.

it was 90101-5l-l mixed with some other hip-hop track. they were cutting 901 in and out with the track but i don't think it was an unreleased version or anything. just cut up & mixed with something else.

its funny how after awhile everything in the stream just started sounding like autechre to me. these broadcasts really give us a good look at their musical dna. all the different influences that helped shape their aesthetic.

quaristice remix!

which track? didn't catch that one. Sounded like they played an unreleased alternate Surgeon remix of theirs. So far thats the only one i can say for sure was an AE track that i havent heard before.

it was 90101-5l-l mixed with some other hip-hop track. they were cutting 901 in and out with the track but i don't think it was an unreleased version or anything. just cut up & mixed with something else.

ah ok, yeah i did hear that. Can anybody confirm that the Surgeon remix i heard was previously unreleased? Sounded like it was using the same source material for the bad hands remixes but sounded totally different than any remixes by AE or anyone else on that EP.

Guys, remember that time on CHATMM when the only thing that could stop a bunch of ae geeks talking about a live ae mix they were listening to was an avatar of Stoya, and the only thing that could stop a bunch of ae geeks talking about banging Stoya was ae playing a slightly modified version of Bike?

Lush.

Never forget.

fucking awesome

Is there a Google Doc somewhere with a track list? I identified quite a few tracks today. It'll be easier now with apps like Soundhound, Shazam, etc. but there were still a few tracks here and there that I had to pull from the live chat.

Guest jasondonervan

Both my recordings went off without a hitch!

Here's the 128kpbs stereo direct stream via rtmpdump (cheers again, Ego):

Download it here (550MB) via wetransfer. (The link will be around for two weeks, will upload again if needed)

Thanks! I listened to the broadcast for a couple of hours after getting back from the bar last night but then I just couldn't stay awake. I'm getting old.

Archived