IGNORED

Warp just posted this on Facebook....

futureimage

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For once, a cool cat gif on the interwebz.

I've blown it up and I'm using it as a full screen background image while I listen.

Guest cheesechoker

So we have multiple people rtmpdump'ing this stream? In that case, I'm going to shut off this crummy analog recording I'm doing and go run some errands.

Also the mixlr chat is ass. Only 3500 comments in, and it's already bogged down.

Holy shit, what is this track playing right now. Like 80s boogie with some seriously dark synths.

Was it Jonzun Crew - Space Is The Place? Ae messed it up with massive effects over it. Really digging this broadcast so far! Alot of Warp classics (GAK, Black Dog, LFO, etc.) and weird stuff along with it, I'm having a blast!

Guest cheesechoker

Lots of awesome electro. Still waiting for a link to a tracklist... anything shown up yet?

Jayson brothers - Monster box

Todd Terry Project - Back to the beat

JOHN +JULIE - CIRCLES (ROUND & ROUND)

GAK - GAK 3

Messiah - 20,000 Hardcore Members

That's all i got.

Guest cheesechoker

Loving the old hardcore tracks. There's always a few from that IBC radio tape (the bootleg's probably on WATMM somewhere) that show up in their recent mixes.

Holy shit, what is this track playing right now. Like 80s boogie with some seriously dark synths.

Was it Jonzun Crew - Space Is The Place? Ae messed it up with massive effects over it. Really digging this broadcast so far! Alot of Warp classics (GAK, Black Dog, LFO, etc.) and weird stuff along with it, I'm having a blast!

That's the one, thanks a million! Yeah, I loved how much they fucked with it, even having never heard the track I could tell that was not in the original, haha.

Archived