IGNORED

Warp just posted this on Facebook....

futureimage

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

this mix is a lot of fun.

that "clapcore" breakdown, into acid breakdown, into kraftwerk numbers (with acid hanging over from the previous track).

will definitely be downloading this when(/if) it's available afterwards :) still have the other 2 autechre.ws mixes and enjoy putting it on randomly.

Is this a 12" mix or something? It has some parts I've never heard before. Maybe it's just been so long since I heard it that I've forgotten how it goes.

Is this a 12" mix or something? It has some parts I've never heard before. Maybe it's just been so long since I heard it that I've forgotten how it goes.

There's so many diff versions of this...could be a Razormaid DJ thing...fuck knows...

this mix is a lot of fun.

that "clapcore" breakdown, into acid breakdown, into kraftwerk numbers (with acid hanging over from the previous track).

will definitely be downloading this when(/if) it's available afterwards :) still have the other 2 autechre.ws mixes and enjoy putting it on randomly.

The acid track played before numbers.. I heard that years ago and have wondered what it was ever since. Anyone listening know what it's called? Hope someone uploads a rip soon.

Guest CobalTim

Seriously... What the fuck with Autechre. I thought I had a great grip on what is understandable about them. I was wrong. This experience is just so schizophrenic... Their albums and EPs are so abstract [and sometimes melodic]; their live shows are relentless over-analyzing of their own material; and, finally, their broadcasts are so passionate AND ironic... I can't compute... They make me love the 80's AND the 90's while I was born in the year the Berlin wall got all fucked up. Theye're at the top of their career. They're loving what they're loving what they're doing; I'm loving what they're doing. This shit is so transcendent. Fuck the *elitisteness* of that word. That's what it is. I just can't believe it. Oh my god... I want to listen to this forever.

Seriously... What the fuck with Autechre. I thought I had a great grip on what is understandable about them. I was wrong. This experience is just so schizophrenic... Their albums and EPs are so abstract [and sometimes melodic]; their live shows are relentless over-analyzing of their own material; and, finally, their broadcasts are so passionate AND ironic... I can't compute... They make me love the 80's AND the 90's while I was born in the year the Berlin wall got all fucked up. Theye're at the top of their career. They're loving what they're loving what they're doing; I'm loving what they're doing. This shit is so transcendent. Fuck the *elitisteness* of that word. That's what it is. I just can't believe it. Oh my god... I want to listen to this forever.

Beautiful post, man *wipes tear*

now, have you read the rules?

Seconded. Been into them since '94...and do love most of their output...but I've seen them live twice...in '97 and '00...and they sucked hard, in my opinion. The live set from LA in 2008 though, woah...wish I'd seen/heard the Quaristice tour. It's been great to hear bits of what has influenced them though. Tonight has been an amazing set...and it's not over yet.

Archived