IGNORED

Bibio - Silver Wilkinson

cear

Guest Jenga

Preordered & very excited. Love everything Bibio has created so far.

Ambivalence still ranks as my number 1 favorite album.

Going to try to wait to listen to any preview tracks until the release for this one. We'll see how that goes...

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chogg

This sounds awful.

I was digging it until that god awful synth came in. :facepalm: Sounds like more of the last album; no thanks.

according to bleep, this release looks like a 1xLP. seems pretty short to me, can only hope that it's jam-packed with the goods. plus $24.99 for a 1xLP is a crap price then. here's to hoping that bleep's wrong and we'll get more music than this...

Guest wutherslgf

This track is catchy as hell. I'll follow bibio along for this album, I love Ambivalence Ave and Vignetting too much not to.

I'm ok with the more band-oriented stuff on Warp, to an extent. Battles are awesome.

according to bleep, this release looks like a 1xLP. seems pretty short to me, can only hope that it's jam-packed with the goods. plus $24.99 for a 1xLP is a crap price then. here's to hoping that bleep's wrong and we'll get more music than this...

£15.99 for a 1xLP sounds about right to me...

and Bleep confirms it is a 1xLP gatefold sleeve.

• 4 weeks later...

It's got that nice hip hop type track I've been waiting for him to release at 1:50. Looking forward to this

ugh that annoying chipmunk crap... so tired of that stuff. the rest of the album sounds amazing though, lovely melodies

Guest AcrossCanyons

Too freakin pumped for this album! screw the mind bokeh haters, best album from 2011 IMHO

this

Archived