IGNORED

Ultrademon - Seapunk

eh Speedy

Off topic. But does anyone know where the fuck I can find a full version of the step into liquid EP that is not on vinyl. I had one and it was one of the two records I had that got fucked up moving. I want to listen to it, but I can't find any digital versions to purchase!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jasondonervan

A treat for the Ultrademon fans, have some Japan-only SEAPUNK trax on me:

Why they weren't on the domestic release is beyond me, they're flipp(er)in' lush. Other exclusive was Step Into Liquid, but y'all know that one already. Still, I'm glad to have a nice clean digital version of it, can stop hammering the 12" now :music:

• 1 month later...

Played a DJ set for some friends @ a big house party and closed the set with this track, I had pretty much everyone who was there ask me what this track was. This album is the kill.

Reppin Seapunk.

• 2 weeks later...

Why they weren't on the domestic release is beyond me, they're flipp(er)in' lush. Other exclusive was Step Into Liquid, but y'all know that one already. Still, I'm glad to have a nice clean digital version of it, can stop hammering the 12" now :music:

this is dead nice

Guest jasondonervan

Did you get this as files or on CD? And where from?

inb4 'Japan'

CD from Amazon Japan.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 years later...

This is basically a perfect album I think. Obviously statements like that are subjective by default but I am working on my own album and all of my favorite tracks are like...."yeah, Ultrademon did that tighter and more cohesively". I recently listened to Seapunk start to finish and I was struck with just how good it is. 2013 is now getting to be a long time ago but I feel like all of it still works better than ever. 

it certainly did not get the right amount of press and lily alluded to that. not sure GWC and rephlex new how to market it to millennial hipsters but it certainly feels like a "before its time" release, even though it's a "throwback" album so to speak. Chatroom, Rare, Shoved and Bahrain are all DAMN SON WHERE'D YA FIND THIS

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...