nah i think jim belushi is really good in this.

i used to like him before he had terrible tv shows. still can't decide about him in twin peaks. seems unnatural in the part. sometimes that's lynch's style though.

Hes just playing himself. Works well in this, good casting call.

https://youtu.be/Wh8U7eZg_Zk

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

the story progression is so slow it feels like it goes backwards.

It was alright, pacing was odd. Trolling and teasing by the end. Its like "heres some pieces falling together: blue rose, sarah palmer, the key, richard is officially wanted, etc." the "BAM heres Audrey and shrimpy acvountant man talking about like 17 new people. Cut to another band at the roadhouse and its, oh cool its the Chromatics again.

Nonetheless that scene with Albert and Gordon was wonderful. Not just the French gal but that Albert says "I'm worried about you." That was special. Same bittersweet feeling as the log lady scenes. " 'Goodnight Hawk.' 'Goodnight Margaret " gets me every time.

^ yeah was reading about that online. This whole episode seems to be tied to FWWM.

Obviously you have the title. The sound effect when Diane says "let's rock" is the same sound effect when Cooper sees the same phrase on the windshield in FWWM. Some people think Diane might be possessed by The Arm.

Also you have the FWWM sounds over Sarah Palmer's freakout scene.

And yeah, French woman scene is possibly a 'Lil' scene. He even says to Albert after his non-sequitur turnip talk "she didn't get it either"

Also

IgPgp9Ll.jpg

omg this makes it even more funny ! have to watch these scene again that guy was hilarious every time he put his glasses back like wait a second...

^ yeah was reading about that online. This whole episode seems to be tied to FWWM.

Obviously you have the title. The sound effect when Diane says "let's rock" is the same sound effect when Cooper sees the same phrase on the windshield in FWWM. Some people think Diane might be possessed by The Arm.

Also you have the FWWM sounds over Sarah Palmer's freakout scene.

And yeah, French woman scene is possibly a 'Lil' scene. He even says to Albert after his non-sequitur turnip talk "she didn't get it either"

Also

IgPgp9Ll.jpg

omg this makes it even more funny ! have to watch these scene again that guy was hilarious every time he put his glasses back like wait a second...

Also the fact that his desk is right in front of a door.

And neither of them move during the entire scene.

All points towards a dream state / alternative place. Is Audrey trapped in a lodge / still in a coma?

All of the Sarah Palmer scenes spurred some interesting comments on reddit: her talk of "men" and concerned with smoked meat hints of woodsmen. The room might be a tie to the convenience store and/or memories of Laura's room (the teen clerk looked a bit like Laura in passing). They could be the ones rumaging in her house (or maybe it's just the delivery kid.) Also someone noted that the chairs Andy and Lucy have similar colors and patterns as the jerky packaging.

Someone else notice TS Eliot being the only book legible in the shot of Audrey...it's the one about "time future / time past"

What else - anyone see the theory about Candie being like Doug-E Jones, but perhaps in lieu of Lara Palmer? Or at least another person being swayed by the white lodge.

This was pretty nutty too:

HwZ-I9T542aH111ay8s2d5q-vh_uiDFBrJ8FxQxt

i believe that's a snow globe

i believe that's a snow globe

Confirmed

I knew it was a snow globe before I even posted it.

Why ruin the magic?

Jeez

I don't think it's a snow globe. There's nothing inside of it! That's pure Lynch trolling right there. It's obviously there as a joke for detail obsessed fans

12 eps in and still no Agent Dale Cooper.. only 6 eps left too.

still waiting for this scene from the promo:

https://youtu.be/vsdRG0mJj-w?t=49

you mean Cooper driving a car for 2 sec ; ) no srsly its the only thing i dont like from the new peaks, a completly retarded Coop for 12eps.

Like many said before this series is a troll fest at its finest. There is some truly bad acting and bad scenes in it and it somehow makes it even more special. I wouldn't be suprised if Cooper never woke up. Lynch seems to love to not scratch an itch.

Like many said before this series is a troll fest at its finest. There is some truly bad acting and bad scenes in it and it somehow makes it even more special. I wouldn't be suprised if Cooper never woke up. Lynch seems to love to not scratch an itch.

I will fucking laugh for months and months and months at the butthurt here and on Reddit / Tumblr if Dougie Coop remains in the show for the entirety.

I've noticed a few who seem resigned to this possibility that Coop will not return, many suspecting that the last line will be him and that's it. 

I'm ok with it at this point. Hell this whole thing has delivered so much for me anyway I'll be pretty forgiving at whatever the hell is thrown (or not thrown) at us next.

Edited by joshuatx

i,ve got a hunch tammy or diane will replace coop in the lodge,whether by accident or sacrifice to enable his escape,the last episode was hard to watch at times,a bit like some of season 2,still good stuff tho,just pre-ordered the soundtrack too