Pink Room is raw. What i'm listening out for is the track from the bit at Harry Stanton's trailer park where the pole becomes the centre point, just before chris Isaak vanishes. That was some sweet sound design, not hearing it on here. But this is a delightful soundtrack nonetheless and twas a joy to revisit it.

Pink Room is raw. What i'm listening out for is the track from the bit at Harry Stanton's trailer park where the pole becomes the centre point, just before chris Isaak vanishes. That was some sweet sound design, not hearing it on here. But this is a delightful soundtrack nonetheless and twas a joy to revisit it.

Yeah unfortunately the Fire Walk With Me soundtrack, in its original tracklisting, isn't complete. In fact, technically Sycamore Trees should've been included on the original show soundtrack rather than with the film soundtrack.

I am also missing the really dark sounding atmospheric music tracks from Fire Walk With Me. I haven't found them yet inside the Twin Peaks Archive, either :(

is anyone else watching the twin peaks marathon on showtime? holy fuck this has been fun.

i can't figure out who i'm in love with more: lara flynn boyle (before she started looking like an alien) or piper laurie (yes, her!!)

oh and dr jacobys office is swank

I just finished watching the whole thing, including Fire Walk With Me, on bluray. Gotta go through the deleted scenes on Fire Walk With me, and then I'm all refreshed ready for May

is anyone else watching the twin peaks marathon on showtime? holy fuck this has been fun.

i can't figure out who i'm in love with more: lara flynn boyle (before she started looking like an alien) or piper laurie (yes, her!!)

oh and dr jacobys office is swank

I just finished watching the whole thing, including Fire Walk With Me, on bluray. Gotta go through the deleted scenes on Fire Walk With me, and then I'm all refreshed ready for May

I am exactly at the same place.

Fwwm ruined my brain last week! Looking forward to the extended bits, will probably watch at the weekend.

Yeah unfortunately the Fire Walk With Me soundtrack, in its original tracklisting, isn't complete. In fact, technically Sycamore Trees should've been included on the original show soundtrack rather than with the film soundtrack.

I am also missing the really dark sounding atmospheric music tracks from Fire Walk With Me. I haven't found them yet inside the Twin Peaks Archive, either :(

I think its pretty much all there on the Twin Peaks Archive just spread out a bit and theres a lot to search for. There's a thread over on dugpa where somebody has listed all the tracks in order of when they appear in the movie, 

The track Schlitze is looking for is called 'Back To Fat Trout (Unease Mofif/The Woods)'

I think its pretty much all there on the Twin Peaks Archive just spread out a bit and theres a lot to search for. There's a thread over on dugpa where somebody has listed all the tracks in order of when they appear in the movie, 

The track Schlitze is looking for is called 'Back To Fat Trout (Unease Mofif/The Woods)'

Oh awesome, looks like I've some digging to do!

Thanks CIA - Its crazy, one of the best tracks in the film isn't even on the soundtrack. Death Waltz could have done a much better job gathering all the tracks together and getting all the music on wax on a double vinyl. We have to be satisfied with some nice artwork and being charged a fortune.

Thanks CIA - Its crazy, one of the best tracks in the film isn't even on the soundtrack. Death Waltz could have done a much better job gathering all the tracks together and getting all the music on wax on a double vinyl. We have to be satisfied with some nice artwork and being charged a fortune.

It's already a double vinyl though...

What's the justification for these spensive records then? Do they come with posters or some shit? Pressed on 400g diamond vinyl?

Main outer sleeve - has a texture much like velvet, has die-cut front and UV spot gloss text on the front and spine.

Inner sleeve is a gatefold

Actual vinyl sleeves are poly sleeves (most cheap out on just paper sleeves)

Records are 180g

I'm sure someone will bike in to say that shit doesn't cost all that much, but it certainly doesn't come for free.

What's the justification for these spensive records then? Do they come with posters or some shit? Pressed on 400g diamond vinyl?

Main outer sleeve - has a texture much like velvet, has die-cut front and UV spot gloss text on the front and spine.

Records are 180g

I'm sure someone will bike in to say that shit doesn't cost all that much, but it certainly doesn't come for free.

Gotcha.

Blackstar had all of the above for £21 but ya know

Records are 180g

Gotcha.

Blackstar had all of the above for £21 but ya know

Actually it doesn't have the velvetine texture to the sleeve, but ya know.

also, doesn't seem to be gatefold?

Edited by oscillik

Fair, but it does have a lush 16-page lyric book with spot glossing throughout. I'd say that's considerably more substantial than a velvet sleeve

Yeah, i'd agree on that definitely.

I tell you one thing for sure - Twin Peaks fans can be easily marketed to though. I'm proof of that.

Absolutely. I really want that Pop Vinyl collection and I have no idea why

Oh I definitely do not want that shite. I almost went for the Hotline Miami figure, but realised that $260 on a figure that would sit and gather dust isn't a smart move.