...wow *head explodes*

late last night after a day of hard bastard drinking I decided to watch another episode of Twin Peaks, I was pretty wasted and it was way late for me (midnight). None of it made any sense whatsoever, so I just decided to rewatch it relatively sober and while the sun is still up. fuck! it made no difference whatsoever and just as bizarre as it was last night lol.

it was the first episode of the second season, very damn trippy, I was glad when it finished. I feel kind of worn out...

Edited by beerwolf

lol, thats excellent

so, it's ok to watch twin peaks more than once?

I live in a city that has a twin peaks event every year and people from the cast come here

so the first episode of season two (which I've seen now 3 times wtf?), from about 1.15 mark is fucking mental

sing halleluiah, c'mon get happy!

I thought I saw a giant in my room tonight

special agent are you there?

sorry to wake you....the things I tell you won't be wrong.....

then you get the ghostly floating sensation down the hospital corridor with the psychotic wolfbloke (not me) and the horrific screaming

so the first episode of season two (which I've seen now 3 times wtf?), from about 1.15 mark is fucking mental

sing halleluiah, c'mon get happy!

I thought I saw a giant in my room tonight

special agent are you there?

sorry to wake you....the things I tell you won't be wrong.....

then you get the ghostly floating sensation down the hospital corridor with the psychotic wolfbloke (not me) and the horrific screaming

Another Lynch directed episode, then!

• 2 weeks later...

For those that care there will be a second Twin Peaks book released after the season called Twin Peaks: The Final Dossier.

Yep, I guess that means s3 will give us some closure, but a book afterwards might help to wrap things up or clarify. Also read somewhere that Laura's Diary is coming out as an audio book, read by Sheryl Lee

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished the book last night. Was decent, nothing mind blowing but some interesting bits here and there. Really enjoyed hearing about the log lady's past especially. Overall I felt like it dedicated way too much time on the whole UFO/government conspiracy angle though. Hopefully the new series doesn't go full X-Files on us.

Read though some of the subreddit on the book earlier today too - there's some really intriguing theories out there regarding the authorship and possible forging of some of the documents. In particular a lot of people noted the use of "I" on the typewriter in place of "1" in certain places but not others, indicating the use of separate machines. Also of note were some impossible dates on some items, which initially might seem like just poor fact-checking, but Im not so sure. The book seems very well-researched. I suppose we'll have to wait and see how it all unfolds...

It's still annoying me that the book makes out that Norma's mom died. She didn't - she's in the show.

Some asked Mark Frost about that and he just replied "Patience". So could likely have been intentional.