So the guy in the cell bleeding from his mouth, Billy?

Credited as 'Drunk' at the end of the episode.  Plus I think he's a Lodge denizen.  So it probably is. :cisfor:

Yeah, probably.

I think Audrey talked about Billy which makes her coma theory / situation more difficult to explain (duh, its Lynch).

Loved this episode.

Hows your father, up the apples and pears, dropped my beans on the counter and cracked his gregory a fair one.

SARAH PALMER!

Gordon's Elk / hand drawing kinda makes sense now. She was drinking in the elk bar

I thought this was a reference to BOB at Glastonbury Grove when we saw him leave the Lodge for the first time, but I'm guessing that drawing came to him in one of his Monica Bellucci dreams.

:cerious:

The sequence of the cops getting out of their car and finding Jack Rabbits palace by trecking through the woods then finding the portal was amazingly well shot and full of tension.  I found it all really creepy. 

Then it was almost a LOL moment when Andy got sucked into the portal but im glad he got out ok.

Great episode.

Edited by fletcher

The sequence of the cops getting out of their car and finding Jack Rabbits palace by trecking through the woods then finding the portal was amazingly well shot and full of tension.  I found it all really creepy. 

Then it was almost a LOL moment when Andy got sucked into the portal but im glad he got out ok.

Great episode.

One of the few souls in Twin Peaks who's still pure, made complete sense to me.  Either that or it was because of the affection he showed for Naido when he found her.

Holy crap, the FBI agent who starts shouting uncontrollably at his colleague made me laugh out loud. Amazing scene.

Holy crap, the FBI agent who starts shouting uncontrollably at his colleague made me laugh out loud. Amazing scene.

hilarious.

My biggest complaint with this season is that there isn't as much music. It's missing the perpetual Badalamenti jazz backbone that ran through almost every scene in the original. The music and sound design has been really good in the new episodes, but the fact that so many scenes are relatively silent does contribute to the overall tone being way different. I think that "cozy" feeling of the original series was largely thanks to the score.

definitely this

+1

I like the show a lot though. I don't get half of it (this season), but that's what makes it fascinating. 

I could do without the lifeless humdrum indie-bands at the end of the first 8 or so episodes though.

what? every scene with the same score on top was cheesy af. really annoying. lynch episodes were the best. i guess this season is what twin peaks was supossed to be all along. no 90's-soup-opera-editing was the best that could've happened imo.

I was so freaked by Sarah Palmer I forgot this hilarious moment, and the look on Gordon Cole's face when he's on the phone to Lucy.

I'm so glad with this series that they didn't just cover the same old ground and every week I don't have a clue what delightful madness I'm about to witness.

Although, that cockney accent proper messed with me loaf, a right old slap across the boat race.

Edited by tec

That was incredible (and yeah I laughed too) - Like the actor was thinking: "Right, I'm only in one bloody scene in this whole franchise. I'm gonna make my lines fucking count"

you sound very patronising...like you're saying i "don't understand" it or something. i absolutely do, i absolutely enjoy many abstract things - art, music etc. just not really feeling this series that much. not enjoying it like i enjoyed series 1 and 2. that's pretty much it mate.

take it as you see it, for one it wasnt directed at you personally chap

series 3 is a marvel of contemporary culture & in such barren times i'm just enjoying the ride....we'll all be on a collective comedown when its finished soon enough