On 2/4/2021 at 7:30 AM, NI64 said:

That was incredible. I almost thought it was official at the very beginning. I've never seen whatever Jason Alexander had that wig on for.

a truly amazing thing. Criminal Minds - total bullshit procedural fbi drama about catching serial killers.. which is what jason alexander plays in that episode.. a serial killer. mastermind. it's hysterical. 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Just now, Nil said:

Yup. The technique itself is quite effective though. Any mantra will work, no need to pay for that.

What's special about it? Can you elaborate? Haven't looked too much into it because it weirded me out. I have my own mantras :sleep:

From what I've read and watched, TM is simply meditation with a mantra, twice a day for 20 minutes. The catch is, the mantra has to be personalized, to remain secret... and you have to pay to receive it.

2 minutes ago, Nil said:

From what I've read and watched, TM is simply meditation with a mantra, twice a day for 20 minutes. The catch is, the mantra has to be personalized, to remain secret... and you have to pay to receive it.

So pretty much what I already do when I'm meditating? Thanks mate :beer:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...