• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This scene really predicted 2020 energy

Posted Images

I have a friend who has seen ghosts, much to their unwanted interest

No he hasn't.

Shadowy figures surrounded our car as if they were running up next to us.

No they didn't.

I enjoyed reading his post more than yours.

No I enjoyed reading his post more than yours.

That post is cool.

That post has always been cool.

photo-13375.jpg?_r=1497938375

Also worth noting that you could translate Buenos Aires as Pure Air.

:-o

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!

!!!!!!

yes. love it.

went back to watch season 2 of twin peaks, which i never finished before, just so i'd appreciate season 3 more

man it sucks compared to seasons 1 and 3 (so far, I only watched up to E4 of the new stuff before deciding to go back to s2)

went back to watch season 2 of twin peaks, which i never finished before, just so i'd appreciate season 3 more

man it sucks compared to seasons 1 and 3 (so far, I only watched up to E4 of the new stuff before deciding to go back to s2)

s2 is really hard to get through. i had never finished it but then they announced this thing so i figured i'd start from the beginning... god that middle/last stretch of episodes before the finale are mind-bogglingly bad

Ha, that was great, thanks. 

yeah what a neat story, dude gets married, has kids, does a career in construction then decides to act after he retires from a 9-5 job

Yeah it gets unintentionally cheesy after the killer is revealed until the last few episodes when Lynch comes back to wrap it up. If you haven't seen the Season 2 finale you're really missing out.

For season two you only have to watch up until a certain point when the murderer is revealed and then skip to the last two episodes immediately after.

been binge watchin season 2,skipping the shit bits(quite a few) still some great stuff at times tho,i,m watching the blu ray on a ps4 with headphones on and the score seems really dominant in the mix,more than i,ve noticed before,and its amazing,enhances some of the dull moments for me totally

lost my eye sight from lasikfor a month or more.  (corneL ABRASION) STILL BLIND BUT HOPEFULLY SEE SEASON 3. I STOPPED AT EP 4. IS SEASON 3 OVER? HOW MANY EPISODES WERE THERE ETC..THANKS

Edited by marf

lost my eye sight from lasikfor a month or more.  (corneL ABRASION) STILL BLIND BUT HOPEFULLY SEE SEASON 3. I STOPPED AT EP 4. IS SEASON 3 OVER? HOW MANY EPISODES WERE THERE ETC..THANKS

17. no.

when will sight return?

Edited by very honest

did you say 17 episodes?

Sight? Not sure. I can see with left eye. Sort of. Very light sensitive though.  Results were 20/20. 3 weeks out took nootropic drug for anxiety. Took too much. had dreams that were out of body experiences. Poisoned my self. Took activated charcoal.  Puked for 4 days.  Must have itched my eyes to a pulp in a dream. Worst abrasions theyve seen. luckily 3 weeks out. Flap was ok.Pain beyond anything I can describe and Ive been in a car wreck and bent the steering wheel with my head to a 90 degree angle.That pain was a joke . Eye pain is directly from hell. Mr lucky (me) is also in the opiod crisis so the best way to avoid being in pain these days is to not get hurt. 

Sight will return ....dont know... dont want to jinx my luck as its been shit 

did you say 17 episodes?

Sight? Not sure. I can see with left eye. Sort of. Very light sensitive though.  Results were 20/20. 3 weeks out took nootropic drug for anxiety. Took too much. had dreams that were out of body experiences. Poisoned my self. Took activated charcoal.  Puked for 4 days.  Must have itched my eyes to a pulp in a dream. Worst abrasions theyve seen. luckily 3 weeks out. Flap was ok.Pain beyond anything I can describe and Ive been in a car wreck and bent the steering wheel with my head to a 90 degree angle.That pain was a joke . Eye pain is directly from hell. Mr lucky (me) is also in the opiod crisis so the best way to avoid being in pain these days is to not get hurt. 

Sight will return ....dont know... dont want to jinx my luck as its been shit 

holy shit, marf. i'm sorry to hear about that. stay strong. in 2 months it will be 2 months from now. one day at a time.

yeah, 17 episodes.

good luck. feel better.

Edited by very honest