Richard is a little bit BOB because Booper but his willy in his mummy.

I'll be really disappointed if that turns out to be true.

It's too obvious.

People forget that Audrey was crazy enough all by herself, not to mention it runs in the family. I hope it turns out Richard is the spawn of Audrey and John Justice Wheeler

My theory based on nothing whatsoever is he's the spawn of Audrey and evil Coop. He went on a big sex-fuelled rampage (a rompage?) before going on the run (or whatever it is he's meant to have done to go 'missing' for the last 25 years).

I just hope Wally Brando returns. Funniest scene in all of twin peaks so far

the most perfect scene.  as soon as i saw his face i laughed.. then the lisp and the story..  holy lols. that shit was so priceless. genius level. 

Guest transmisiones ferox

belushi is good. adds realism. i almost forget how lynch can make a good gangster/mafia characters in the movies

this episode was mindblowing. wow

agreed. watching this after game of thrones was like going from watching a toddler bang a bongo to watching mozart conduct the magic flute. up there with episode 8 as my favorites of the season so far.

honking lady is my new favorite character.

AAAH. AAAH. AAAH. AAAH.

so good.. and belushi was good in this one. much more convincing. 

cherry pie, coffee.. what else is missing to wake coop up? donuts? has he eaten a donut yet? 

this is a bit of a dilemma isn't it? so there are new twin peaks, got and decker ep's. in what order should one watch them to optimize the viewing experience?

i'm thinking GOT with intermissions of decker in between when GOT goes boring, and then the real kicker TP.

Edited by eugene

so there's only one more episode right?

how the hell is he going to wrap it all up in only one more episode

did anyone else immediately think of that scene in seven with the box, and then think about major brigg's missing head?

is lynch trolling?

Edited by Sally Vingoe