i heard that they're finally releasing all the material cut from fire walk with me. yay!

I don't know about all but definitely lots of new bits. Check out the teaser for it -

Hopefully it'll also solve the annoying audio glitch that affected the original blu ray copies too (don't know if that was just us folks in the UK that had that problem)

Hopefully it'll also solve the annoying audio glitch that affected the original blu ray copies too (don't know if that was just us folks in the UK that had that problem)

wait, I thought this was the first time Twin Peaks is being released on Bluray?

i heard that they're finally releasing all the material cut from fire walk with me. yay!

I don't know about all but definitely lots of new bits. Check out the teaser for it -

You mean the bluray copies of FWWM?

looks like there's a whole lot of fail on that Bluray transfer.

Unfortunately so - and the reason why I bought the films individually on bluray as it happened on the box set version (note all the 1 and 2 star reviews: http://www.amazon.co.uk/David-Lynch-Box-Set-Blu-ray/dp/B007NYDVV6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1400528260&sr=8-3&keywords=lynch+boxset ). Alas I didn't realise *exactly* the same problem arose on the standalone version too ....

Guest MastaN8

When I was a kid I saw them film that scene with the car burning out in the gravel. It never made fwwm so I'm glad it finally sees the light of day!

what do you think of this:

"Locating original picture negative that was thought to be lost, CBS was able to upgrade image quality on numerous shots throughout the TV series for the new Blu-ray release. Notice the enhanced detail, improved color and overall superior quality in these examples. TWIN PEAKS: THE ENTIRE MYSTERY will be available on Blu-ray July 29!"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=774166002614380

in the comments, it seems like a lot of people are pissed. but personally, i can't wait to see hi-def twin peaks. :shrug:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm buying this, only thing thats gonna kill me is the 4:3 ratio.

Dang.

well they can't put stuff into the frame that simply wasn't shot.

they can zoom and crop, but that would be a fucking disgrace.