Hard to believe there's only one 5 minute webisode left

Apparently you need to upgrade to RealPlayer G2 to watch the stream as well :(

Hope Nadine knows about the upgrade utherwize she will miss the Doctor Amp finale :(

The amount of confusion regarding how many episodes there are continues to thrill me

I know, me too, but i really like this season and im really sad cause only one episode left :(

I can't tell if you're joking or not

tumblr_mjdf21187A1qllbqeo1_400.gif

Page 67 and we got all the cool dudes in here now, scrolling up I see some of the hippest guys in town. I mean check these guys out. Hopefully we'll get some more posts from some of these guys further down the page after they've logged back in!

Page 68 will be an autism friendly page so if someone posts something you didn't notice and you want to get it out there come in and say hi! lol

Page 69 has a zero sperge lord policy

posting on the assburgers page  :trollface:

anything to add about tp? nah lets not go there. too bad theres only one episode left though. i heard coop wakes up in the final episode. it was all just a dream!

3YFI7g_v8MAKEMdNoRiiHITA7rOZmqyH4z-XoDvM

Someone on reddit posted this -  lol, not that I believe it's a necessarily intentional thing, but I do like the cut of their jib

... oh, yes, first post - used to be here regularly then left but still lurked for a while. I know, I know, read the rules, did you hear about that jazz band that plays aphex twin, just biked in to say where are the newest pics of leah? etc. etc. 

Someone on reddit posted this -  lol, not that I believe it's a necessarily intentional thing, but I do like the cut of their jib

... oh, yes, first post - used to be here regularly then left but still lurked for a while. I know, I know, read the rules, did you hear about that jazz band that plays aphex twin, just biked in to say where are the newest pics of leah? etc. etc. 

Sorry man, but that reddit post is seriously reaching if srs.

It's a smile whilst baring teeth. At most, it is a photo of Laura Palmer smiling, shooped into the frame (as Hello Spiral posted in discord the other day).

This isn't any reference to Arsephex Twonk.

It's a smile whilst baring teeth. At most, it is a photo of Laura Palmer smiling, shooped into the frame (as Hello Spiral posted in discord the other day).

Oh yeah, no, it's totally a reach - just found it amusing. . . do remember when people where tossing off lists of who might replace BOB now that Silva is dead and tha Phex came up... it would never happen but GD it would seriously have married two of my favorite things. 

Arsephex Twonk  :emotawesomepm9:  -  we should petition JR to formally rename the Aphex sub-forum (and all related references) accordingly.  . .

Edited by nondescript

Oh yeah, no, it's totally a reach - just found it amusing. . . do remember when people where tossing off lists of who might replace BOB now that Silva is dead and tha Phex came up... it would never happen but GD it would seriously have married two of my favorite things. 

Arsephex Twonk  :emotawesomepm9:  -  we should petition JR to formally rename the Aphex sub-forum (and all related references) accordingly.  . .

I reckon Richie-babie would be up for it, but I don't think it'd fly with JR.

I'm glad they didn't try to replace actors. Anyone who didn't agree to come back has been either cut out entirely, or something else has happened to them.

Fuck you OG Donna.

FWWM Donna is way hotter anyway

It's a shame they didn't have Josie back though, after her writing Lynch that letter and everything.

There's no reason I can see that they couldn't have had the Naido character as Josie

man-ray-lee-miller-lips.jpg