just to clarify - the final 2 episodes are airing back to back on sunday?

gonna be devastated this time next week for sure, especially now that better call saul and fargo s3 are over too. back to normality til another series grips me.

imagine how it was before the all the quality series , you probably had to watch hercules or xena next

gonna be devastated this time next week for sure, especially now that better call saul and fargo s3 are over too. back to normality til another series grips me.

don't worry, you got american horror story and fear the walking dead soon...

yay_star_sticker-r629da8a1c6be4e4685ee1b

that's like telling someone eating a steak that their totinos pizza rolls are ready

that's like telling someone eating a steak that their totinos pizza rolls are ready

flol. beautiful.

*sadly ate totinos the other day, disgusting*

*stares off in shame*

lol

Naido = Judy

Calling it now! Or is that already the generally accepted theory? Makes sense to me. Evil Coop is the one looking for her, Briggs helped to keep her safe, plus the monkey noises parallel with the monkey in FWWM (Who whispers Judy near the end).

Naido = Judy

Calling it now! Or is that already the generally accepted theory? Makes sense to me. Evil Coop is the one looking for her, Briggs helped to keep her safe, plus the monkey noises parallel with the monkey in FWWM (Who whispers Judy near the end).

I thought it might be Diane, didn't she say something about being in the station? 

I still think (hope) Bowie recorded a song for the Roadhouse / Bang Bang bar. It will be aired right at the end of the last episode.

The Roadhouse is proud to present... The Phillip Jeffries!

*kettle whistling intensifies*

The Roadhouse is proud to present.... The Brothers!

*online discussion intensifies...on twoism.org*

^Interesting parallel between that and the monkey noises Naido & Drunk (Billy?) are making.

Also hadn't noticed Bobby's voice being pitched down at the end before.

Good catch. I wouldn't at all be shocked if they repitched those for Naido's voice.

Edited by joshuatx

Naido = Judy

I thought it might be Diane, didn't she say something about being in the station? 

pdvd_273.jpg

(maybe)

There are similarities between this series and boards of Canada. Both are very secretive and very hyped, you can remember the tomorrows harvest treasure hunt. Plus Reddit users wanted to buy Dave lynch a present to thank him for the series. As you will recall this is much the same gesture that twoism users wanted to do to repay the brothers.

There are similarities between this series and boards of Canada. Both are very secretive and very hyped, you can remember the tomorrows harvest treasure hunt. Plus Reddit users wanted to buy Dave lynch a present to thank him for the series. As you will recall this is much the same gesture that twoism users wanted to do to repay the brothers.

I'm definitely amongst the biggest David Lynch fanboys on the forum here.

I definitely did not even consider getting him a present to thank him for the series.

That whole concept is creepy.

and both Tomorrow's Harvest, and the new show are just bad. Sorry guys.

Edited by oscillik

I'm definitely amongst the biggest David Lynch fanboys on the forum here.

I definitely did not even consider getting him a present to thank him for the series.

That whole concept is creepy.

and both Tomorrow's Harvest, and the new show are just bad. Sorry guys.

lol