3rd season was pretty much the best worst thing I've ever seen on television. Reminded me of how much I loved Chrono Trigger as a kid for some reason.  Sorry guys. It's NOT a kettle. (but it might be a teapot)

3rd season was pretty much the best worst thing I've ever seen on television. Reminded me of how much I loved Chrono Trigger as a kid for some reason.  Sorry guys. It's NOT a kettle. (but it might be a teapot)

to play devil's advocate - as you seem the main main-stayer of the, as you quote it "worst thing i've ever seen on television" line, what shows for you stand out as high lights in recent telly viewing, compared to say Twin Peaks?

you dont have to be arsed with a full synopsis, just the outlines, is it "all tv is crap, dumbass" or "The Great British Bake Off is next level" etc....

answers on a postcard bwlad

to play devil's advocate - as you seem the main main-stayer of the, as you quote it "worst thing i've ever seen on television" line, what shows for you stand out as high lights in recent telly viewing, compared to say Twin Peaks?

you dont have to be arsed with a full synopsis, just the outlines, is it "all tv is crap, dumbass" or "The Great British Bake Off is next level" etc....

lol

"The Great British bake off is next level..."

220px-Bob_at_Easel.jpg

i have been told (but cannot fully advocate as i haven't figured out how to do it yet) but....

you need to watch the last two episodes.... simultaneously......... for the real ending.

That's already been debunked by the producer of the show, in the reddit AMA