I did the rewatch on bluray in 3 days(ish)

The extras are gr8. Behind the scenes red room stuff ftw. All the actors are saying their lines into their smartphones and then playing them backwards lol.

buzzing, this is on the menu for 2nite after a recent revisit to Blue Velvet after an upgrade purchase on that front

efaaaaaaaaaaaaas

This year was so dope getting a new hour-long Lynch film every week for 4 months.  I'm still amazed this was funded, made, greenlit as 18 fucking hours, and had the overwhelmingly positive reception that it did.

Edited by autopilot

bonus disc was mint plus cheers for the Art Life heads up, wasnt sure if it had been released & had all but forgotten after being blown away by the new series in itself, plus the time to process itself

time off so 18 episodes is fkn on, onetimes

• 2 weeks later...

This tickled me when I was watching the behind the scenes stuff

https://twitter.com/JayBauman1/status/938228799866638336

Man with the grey elevated hair is a great doc. Love seeing lynch and his intense one to one sessions with the actors, he really must be a joy to work with.

The music was by Josef Maria Schafers and I want to hear more of it, great stuff.

Watching the series a second time around now and it makes a bit more sense (I only watched each episode once as it aired)