seriously, this idea needs to die.

Twin Peaks ended perfectly, you couldn't ask for a more perfect and fitting end.

sorry guise, I know you all have a boner on for more Twin Peaks, but we've seen it time and time again. I'll be the first to admit I was a negative nancy-twat if it happens and it's actually awesome.

still waiting for you to admit you were a negative nancy-twat...

:trollface:

I was not interested in a third season either, but ended up loving the crap out of it. Sure, there are super awkward things in the third season that made me curl my toes, but the good parts were so good they made me forget all the “fun” scenes with Lucy...

seriously, this idea needs to die.

Twin Peaks ended perfectly, you couldn't ask for a more perfect and fitting end.

sorry guise, I know you all have a boner on for more Twin Peaks, but we've seen it time and time again. I'll be the first to admit I was a negative nancy-twat if it happens and it's actually awesome.

still waiting for you to admit you were a negative nancy-twat...

:trollface:

Despite you quoting me way out of context (David Lynch had essentially left the production at the time of my comments), yes I was wrong.

I didn't think the end of Season 2 could be bettered, but the last episode of Season 3 is great.

• 2 weeks later...

*waiting for chen to completely thrash the 3rd season*

he won't, but it would be fun to piss off all the fans ;)

Lol S03 was great. Just finished it. E08 was incredible. Some of the best TV I’ve ever seen.

Out of all the things I noticed in terms of Lynchian motifs, the final episode when they’re driving, does Lynch have other scenes where they’re on the road at night and other cars exist?

I’m trying to think of any but my memory is almost as bad as diatoms.

Anyways S03 ranks very highly.

The only qualm I have with it is the way Tammy was played. Just made her seem like a terrible actress.

I don't think she was that terrible. Her role was rather underdeveloped; Gordon Cole kept saying 'she's got the stuff', but apart from her beauty, as an agent, it didn't really show what 'stuff' that was, apart from maybe she understood the Blue Rose stuff better than other agents in the bureau and was allowed to tag along...

Nah she was really bad. She's not an actor, she's a singer that Lynch wants to (or already has) schtup(ped).

Fortunately she's so bad that it became entertaining, like The Room.

As an aside there was a great comment underneath a Guardian review of The Disaster Artist that went something like "what I'm really interested in is if it will live up to David Lynch's 18 hour tribute to The Room"

Nah she was really bad. She's not an actor, she's a singer that Lynch wants to (or already has) schtup(ped).

As an aside there was a great comment underneath a Guardian review of The Disaster Artist that went something like "what I'm really interested in is if it will live up to David Lynch's 18 hour tribute to The Room"

lol

i guess a get ass in not good enough for you. wtf, hello!?

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think she was that terrible. Her role was rather underdeveloped; Gordon Cole kept saying 'she's got the stuff', but apart from her beauty, as an agent, it didn't really show what 'stuff' that was, apart from maybe she understood the Blue Rose stuff better than other agents in the bureau and was allowed to tag along...

Man, I did not have a good impression of Tammy from the start. It was hard to be so dismissive of her without coming off as either sexist or like, I dunno, anti-attractive actress-ist? lol but let's be honest, she shows up and it was hard not to think Lynch was like "Chrysta Bell totally fits the bill - Agent Preston is Dana Scully played by Jessica Rabbit with a dash of Telenovela acting finesse."

Anyway, her being underdeveloped kind of paid off, she was a team player: dedicated to the mission, had moxie but wasn't out of line as a new agent. By the time she was added to Blue Rose it didn't feel out of place. 

I didn't mind her, for those who have read the book you'll know her as TP who was ananysing the achivists dossier dating back to 1809 when merryweather lewis crossed the frontiers. 

I didn't mind her, for those who have read the book you'll know her as TP who was ananysing the achivists dossier dating back to 1809 when merryweather lewis crossed the frontiers. 

Yeah I read it after I watched the show. I think some of those who heard the audiobook of ASHOTP beforehand were a bit surprised at Bell being Tammy. After the fact I imagined her narrating without any personal issue.