IGNORED

Autechre - Webcast #4 (downloads here)

Guest jasondonervan

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God bless you, whoever identified the Jaquarius track. I've wondered what that was for 20 years.

Respect. I know it from Dalglish (O.S.T., Scald Rougish), he named it best acid house track ever somewhere on the net.

Thanks again for recording these and creating the google doc, great work!

Highlights for me were Sean's angelic singing voice and Rob's dad going absolutely mental on the decks.

Highlights for me were Sean's angelic singing voice and Rob's dad going absolutely mental on the decks.

What about the moment when ae moms left the room? Singular highlight.

Guest pixelives

dadjazz

dadjazz

What was that track, btw? (the one with ultra-filthy rap between 5 and 6th hour i recall, gdocs are fucked again)

Guest disoriental express

Huge thanks !

The Belllllls :music:

I literally am on that track right now and heard and read The Belllllls simultaneously.... Haha! :w00t:

Guest fragmer

Thank you for the downloads. I hope that, once the tracklist is more or less finalized, someone will put a cuesheet (.cue) together, to make listening a bit easier. Maybe I'll do it myself. There are still lots of blanks in that shreadsheet though.

Big thanks to Jasondonovan for uploading this!

We'll be uploading a version ourselves either today or tomorrow for direct hosting on here... straight from the source! No idea yet if it will differ in quality to the one Jasondonovan put up or not, but we'll see soon.

Nice one Joyrex!

dadjazz

What was that track, btw? (the one with ultra-filthy rap between 5 and 6th hour i recall, gdocs are fucked again)

Lyrical Gym Workout Pat 2, almost positive it's Kool Keith.

Guest jasondonervan

We'll be uploading a version ourselves either today or tomorrow for direct hosting on here... straight from the source! No idea yet if it will differ in quality to the one Jasondonovan put up or not, but we'll see soon.

Nice one Joyrex. I followed Ego's instructions to grab the RTMP streams, so technically mine were direct downloads rather than audio recordings using additional software.

The streams for mine are 128kbps Stereo - does that differ from yours? I saw there was a paid 'pro' option on Mixlr that offered higher quality audio, not sure if that was applicable for the two Ae broadcasts though.

Nice one Joyrex. I followed Ego's instructions to grab the RTMP streams, so technically mine were direct downloads rather than audio recordings using additional software.

The streams for mine are 128kbps Stereo - does that differ from yours? I saw there was a paid 'pro' option on Mixlr that offered higher quality audio, not sure if that was applicable for the two Ae broadcasts though.

To be honest, I have no idea what Sean will be sending me as of yet.

Archived