IGNORED

Bangface 2012 set....what tracks are these?

phudoshin

Anyone got a clue?... I love this set!

I live in a remote town with zero stimulation besides my own toddlers antics and every now and the I make it to Dublin city for some family thing or another. Just walking through the city with so much stuff happening with this as a soundtrack gave me goosebumps all weekend....

If I remember correctly, it should be released later on this year. I think I've read june ? Can't remember in which interview, sorry.

Anyway, the clips scream master piece : can't wait !

If I remember correctly, it should be released later on this year. I think I've read june ? Can't remember in which interview, sorry.

Anyway, the clips scream master piece : can't wait !

Yeah they are new ones, a couple from that set were heterotic... The album is set for coming out in june (not sure exact date, but it will have the tracks from the bangface set)

I remember reading tracklist ID's somewhere once, all I remember of it was the name of DJ Clent, probabily this one : http://www.discogs.com/DJ-Clent-100-Ghetto-We-2-Ghetto-4-Ya/master/439759

Incorrect, why bother posting if you haven't even read the OP.

The tracklisting for the Bangface gig is as follows:

01 µ-Ziq - Taikon

02 µ-Ziq -Real Faces

03 µ-Ziq -Wipe

04 Heterotic - Boxes (Instrumental Version)

05 µ-Ziq - Pulsar

06 µ-Ziq - Forger

07 µ-Ziq - Smooch

08 Heterotic - Nordi

09 µ-Ziq - Milky Toes

10 µ-Ziq - Melting

11 µ-Ziq - Treville

12 µ-Ziq - Feeble Minded

13 µ-Ziq - The Sopranos

14 µ-Ziq - Weakling

Archived