IGNORED

Exai Sticker Thread

triachus

So my copy of Exai finally arrived, together with the higly anticipated designer stickers. Now I'm wondering what the hell I should do with them. They are oh so uniques and specials so I must not rush things and stick them everywhere like crazy. I used to put stickers on my old tv, but now I have this goddamn flatscreen tv without any interesting sticker sticking areas.

So what should I do with them?

And where did you stick'em? Post picture evidence.

AE_Sticker_General_480.jpg

AE_Sticker_Bleep_480.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pixelives

I think I stick one (maybe on my machinedrum road case) and leave the other unstuck mint in the vinyl packaging.

That (WARP LOGO) thingy on the back, is that new? I mean, has (WARP LOGO) been used before as a substitue for the actual logo? What? Hey WARP people, show some spine please!

That (WARP LOGO) thingy on the back, is that new? I mean, has (WARP LOGO) been used before as a substitue for the actual logo? What? Hey WARP people, show some spine please!

check the oversteps release, it's there too

i seriously thought about chucking mine in the bin, is that sacrilege?

Looking to buy if anyone wants to sell them, I only bought the digital

Will swap you them for a CD-R with some cool music on, pm me.

Tomorrow I'm gonna take the vinyl/stickers at a post office so I could burn the dl-ed waves on cds and place stickers on them... if dimensions are right.

...but the MBP option could be also nice.

Archived