IGNORED

Exai Sticker Thread

triachus

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That (WARP LOGO) thingy on the back, is that new? I mean, has (WARP LOGO) been used before as a substitue for the actual logo? What? Hey WARP people, show some spine please!

They've been using text in lieu of their logo on certain releases for some time - Come To Daddy by Aphex Twin comes to mind. It's a tDR thing, I guess.

How big are they? I imagined them to be about the size of a CD but you guys are talking about sticking them on your computers and tv's which suggests they're tiny. Interesting to see how much the first one listed on ebay fetches

they best not fetch silly money i've just posted mine out to Yellow! To be fair i wasnt going to do anything with them and cant see any1 paying more than a few quid for them surely, they are a little bit shit if you ask me and am not 1 for putting stickers on things anyway, though having said that if i was still a student they would well be on my wall of flyers and shit!

Stuck my Quaristice sticker on my old laptop. Not quite sure where these will go yet. The japanese set looks nice as well.

9DW8CWo.jpg

I had the same on the fridge in my old VW bus that I had to leave behind before it nearly went on fire

Guest Chogg

I used to put stickers on my computer but now it's an old junker and not long for this world; I regret this decision as it'll go to recycling soon.

I've also put a lot of stickers in an older sketchbook... not such a bad place as I'll probably hold onto it as there's some good material in there. May do that with one of these babies. Or I'll just hang them somewhere in a non-stick fashion.

EDIT: This is assuming Exai ever arrives and includes the stickers! :wtf:

Guest Ron Manager

I used to put stickers on my computer but now it's an old junker and not long for this world; I regret this decision as it'll go to recycling soon.

ditto, I have loads of really cool ones from over the years all over an old PC tower, but I don't really use it any more. Might just hang on to it on the proviso that I'll re-use the tower in a new build somewhere down the line, as I don't think I can part with all my idms stickers :cry:

Yeah, my laptop is covered in the stickers of chiptune legends, and it's nearly on its last legs. I might make it my live playing laptop and buy a new one. That way I can use it until it dies and still show off my chip stickers.

Guest Ron Manager

Ron Manager will now leave the car in a garage and throw away the key to preserve the quality of the sticker, as any true Ae fan would

lol. if it were mine, absolutely i would. sadly though, that fine Focus belongs to Franciscus.

Archived