IGNORED

the president of Domino's is a weeaboo

Guest isaki

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest drukqs

Oh my lord. He probably thought this was so revolutionary. Like it was going to explode and make him billions of dollars.

AR technology is a fun toy, but it looses its appeal after about 10 minutes.

That guy does give the unfortunate impression that he's a creepy overenthusiastic pedo, but the final track is pretty weird and cool. Maybe quite ordinary for what's coming out of Japan right now, but I liked it.

this was obviously made by Tim and Eric. come on guys.

umm i don't think so, check out the channel.. it seems legit- he says he's the president of Domino's- Japan in other videos.

Check this psychotic space edition one lol... The guy's flat our bizarre!

http://youtu.be/b0DfVyLE3V0

I actually think this is awesome. It is outrageous, futuristic, and awkward. A good combination of elements.

Agreed- sometimes i wish the United States could be as innovative and imaginative with ad campaigns. Every now and then some cool stuff comes through but many times, we're so blaaah with that stuff. Asia and Europe is always ahead of the curve.

That ad is probably the best thing to ever come from domino's.

It's creative marketing yes, but damn is it awkward... And is it just me or is the guy's smile and mannerisms creepy as fuck?

"I ask you, my fellow Asians, do you have a dream?" lol wtf?

if there were ads like this in America society would implode and people would start questioning things

by keeping it as absolutely simple as possible, people are not given a chance to develop more sophisticated thought

viscous cycle

it makes you want to leave America

you know the way most anchorpeople on news programs have a similar vocal styling that differentiates them from us mere humans.... seems like this guy is doing his very best Japanese Host styling...and he's GOOD at it. That uptilted lilt at the end of his sentences, the intense penetrating stare, the repetition of the virtual girl's name, the way he casually appends "very cool" to things. it's an impressive performance.

if there were ads like this in America society would implode and people would start questioning things

by keeping it as absolutely simple as possible, people are not given a chance to develop more sophisticated thought

viscous cycle

How viscous is the cycle?

viscous cycle

How viscous is the cycle?

tre viscous i bet

Archived