IGNORED

the president of Domino's is a weeaboo

Guest isaki

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dominos on the moon, its a great idea for corporations to sponsor space travel but astronauts will not get anything done because of the diarrhea caused by dominos angel dusted pizza.

Guest isaki

ipy6TJvJl8jgY.gif

HAVE SOME FUN WITH MIKU!

Now I'm just picturing this guy hanging out with a bunch of Japanese prostitutes.

lol

such a shame the most powerful speech synthesizer technology made in the last decade has been deduced to japanese anime teen novelty

Vocaloid? I know right. I don't think I've seen any demos of it that aren't JPop with some CG character.

I don't know what all the hubbub is about. Isn't Japanese TV ten times as awkward as that commerical anyway? Have you see their game shows? (Who can pee the fastest to turn on the lightbulb/who can withstand freezing temperature longer while being tempted by a schoolgirl in a hot tub, etc. etc.)

Domino's of Japan is completely fucked. They serve topping combinations like potatoes with mayonnaise and bonito flakes. Honestly it doesn't exactly surprise the shit out of me that they'd launch this type of incomprehensible marketing campaign. I wish them luck in their continued purveyance of a horribly bastardized version of one of America's few truly beautiful cultural innovations.

Guest drukqs

it's easy to imagine miku twisting his balls around while she arcs diarrhea onto that smile

it really is...

such a shame the most powerful speech synthesizer technology made in the last decade has been deduced to japanese anime teen novelty

Vocaloid? I know right. I don't think I've seen any demos of it that aren't JPop with some CG character.

yeah the technology was pretty much finalized in 2004, and it hasn't been advanced anymore due to lack of research budget from Yamaha. It just pains me to think about what 8 more years of research and development could have achieved.

There were plans to develop hundreds of different personalities ranging from Tom Waits like male vocalists to opra singers.

Yamaha are the kings at developing a musical technology that puts everybody else to shame and then abandoning it very quickly.

the FS1R is almost like a sick joke, like 'hey lets make the most powerful FM synthesizer of ALL TIME, and include vocal formant synthesis but then lets package it in a tiny fucking rack with 4 knobs and it will be our last fm synth ever, how does that sound?'

yeah the technology was pretty much finalized in 2004, and it hasn't been advanced anymore due to lack of research budget from Yamaha. It just pains me to think about what 8 more years of research and development could have achieved.

There were plans to develop hundreds of different personalities ranging from Tom Waits like male vocalists to opra singers.

Yamaha are the kings at developing a musical technology that puts everybody else to shame and then abandoning it very quickly.

the FS1R is almost like a sick joke, like 'hey lets make the most powerful FM synthesizer of ALL TIME, and include vocal formant synthesis but then lets package it in a tiny fucking rack with 4 knobs and it will be our last fm synth ever, how does that sound?'

Interesting stuff.

Domino's of Japan is completely fucked. They serve topping combinations like potatoes with mayonnaise and bonito flakes. Honestly it doesn't exactly surprise the shit out of me that they'd launch this type of incomprehensible marketing campaign. I wish them luck in their continued purveyance of a horribly bastardized version of one of America's few truly beautiful cultural innovations.

in all fairness all of japanese pizza is like this.

pizza hut serves mayo and corn pizza

Guest isaki

good marketing, i mean just look at this thread.

views have more than doubled since yesterday, watmm saved domino's

Archived