IGNORED

Autechre ripoffs

2 new tracks I've done recently.

The first one turned into a complete ripoff of Autechre by accident:

[sc5]81736392[/sc5]

The second one is less obviously a ripoff and more just heavily influenced:

[sc5]82031454[/sc5]

Veeeeeery nice! I wouldn't say it's ripoffs of Ae at all... Autechre can't holds rights to all EM tracks that happens to sound interesting. ;)

No, doesn't sound like Ae at all.

Autechre can't holds rights to all EM tracks that happens to sound interesting. ;)

What? I seriously don't understand what you're saying.

No, doesn't sound like Ae at all.

Autechre can't holds rights to all EM tracks that happens to sound interesting. ;)

What? I seriously don't understand what you're saying.

I guess it's my poor english and lot's of alcohol in my bloodstream right now but what i wanted to say is that if someone's track is good it doesn't mean that Sean and Rob are complete morons, right?...or look it this way, it's all good what's not bad and it could just congruently appears as a dark green sine wave in the morning sun. Get it now?

lol way to make it more confusing mr xox :emotawesomepm9:

I think what you mean to say is that the songs are quite good and not everything good is an autechre ripoff.. or something.

Thanks guys :) That's cool you don't think it's too Autechrey cos I plan on using a lot of these techniques again...

I really like them! Great work. The 1st one especially hits the spot (for me).

cheers

both good! the first one is a bit AE, particularly that first reverbed synth line, but over all it's not a terrible rip off or anything. some tweaks and refinement could make it more your own for sure.

i really like the second track, McReady, the first few minutes in particular are very well done, and it ends well too. not 100% with the middle 'building up' section, but it's a good track no matter. keep it up!

lol way to make it more confusing mr xox :emotawesomepm9:

I think what you mean to say is that the songs are quite good and not everything good is an autechre ripoff.. or something.

Of course my friend! That wasn't very hard, was it? ...but i guess it was for mr. 4839 ;)

Once again, nice tracks Springymajig!

good tracks dude, dabbling in the modern Autechre sound imo hasn't been ripped off enough! and i dont classify your songs as ripoffs. I still dabble in AE esque music but nothing of the Arovane-esque pre EP7 variety, Glad to see other people working in this territory.

Guest RadarJammer

the new embedded version of soundcloud isn't working for me, the play button doesn't click. anyone know whats up?

Yeah, these are quite nice. Really like the crunchy chiptune feel in McReady. For me 42Days is a bit Ae-ish but McReady reminds me more of Team Doyobi than Autechre.

Archived