IGNORED

Old School Watmm Mix from 2003

Fred McGriff

So this is pretty old, amazed the CD isn't scratched or anything, but it was a mix I culled from the EKT forum back in 2003. I found it in an old duffel bag I used to use for work in the basement this weekend. I only have 3 artists out of 14 identified. Please help me solve the puzzle, and let's figure out what old school watmmers made these.... I'll update the tracklist as necessary. A lot of this sounds better than what I remember...

1. ??? - ???
2. encephala - qbibble
3. ??? - ???
4. MRX - eeuue
5. ??? - ???
6. ??? - ???
7. jonas the plugexpert - brown sauce
8. ??? - ???
9. ??? - ???
10. Atop - Rainbow at Noon
11. Beak - McGriff Acid
12. ??? - ???
13. ??? - ???
14. Pigeon St - ???

[sc5]82970016[/sc5]

I didn't recognise any of the tunes but I went back in time 10 years and now my computer has switched back to Windows XP and I am on dial-up ffs it was worth it tho

LOL holy shit I still have that MrX surprise Gilligans' remix...so good

that track around 40min sounds really really close to a VSnares track....maybe a remix?

LOL holy shit I still have that MrX surprise Gilligans' remix...so good

that track around 40min sounds really really close to a VSnares track....maybe a remix?

Yeah that MRX track brought my work friend and me endless joy back in the day, we would blast it on our way to lunch every day.

The track around 40 mins is the McGriff Acid track.... I believe intended to be a remix for a Rusuden track. Nosnares.

yeah, one of my tracks is at 38 minutes in, Rainbow at Noon

this is a great find. It should be worth money. Someday when archaeologists are looking for the height of culture in 2003 on earth, they will recognize this as such and it will be in a space museum.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ron Manager

i only just got round to listening to this. there are some awesome tracks in this mix. big lol at the MRX remix.

• 2 years later...

That's me at 6:14: encephala - qbibble

edit: First track I ever made in Fruity Loops!

yo man where can i find that track? i have a really poor version of it, 96kbps, do you have a hq one? awesome song, got back to it cause i found some old cds filled with ylc songs, what a treat, including all watmm compilation submissions!!!

gone?

Archived