IGNORED

Neil deGrasse Tyson says we're doing better than 2001: A Space Odyssey

goDel

Guest zaphod

guy is a good speaker though. and i'm looking forward to his version of cosmos. just sick of the memes. let me transfer my hatred to something more significant, like reddit, which is really to blame for this shit.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guy is a good speaker though. and i'm looking forward to his version of cosmos. just sick of the memes. let me transfer my hatred to something more significant, like reddit, which is really to blame for this shit.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

ye man im fucked off w reddit cus they p much ruined carl sagan for me, and p hitchens etc etc also theyre doing their best to make me hate anyone who says the word SCIENCE

basically anytime reddit the internet likes something they have to take it to a redonkulous extent, all like OMG IF U DON'T EAT BACON WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, MAN WOULDN'T IT BE COOL IF ZOMBIES WERE REAL, NO BUT SERIOUSLY WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH BOC'S BOX

most of the time the internet has horrible and/or generic tastes so it isn't a big deal but it's a shame when they sperg out over something that's actually a'ight

ye man im fucked off w reddit cus they p much ruined carl sagan for me, and p hitchens etc etc also theyre doing their best to make me hate anyone who says the word SCIENCE

basically anytime reddit the internet likes something they have to take it to a redonkulous extent, all like OMG IF U DON'T EAT BACON WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, MAN WOULDN'T IT BE COOL IF ZOMBIES WERE REAL, NO BUT SERIOUSLY WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH BOC'S BOX

most of the time the internet has horrible and/or generic tastes so it isn't a big deal but it's a shame when they sperg out over something that's actually a'ight

the internets is spoiling my internets funs... :(

Guest isaki

>basically anytime reddit the internet likes something they have to take it to a redonkulous extent, all like OMG IF U DON'T EAT BACON WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, MAN WOULDN'T IT BE COOL IF ZOMBIES WERE REAL, NO BUT SERIOUSLY WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH BOC'S BOX

the internets is spoiling my internets funs... :(

getting tired of seeing this guy's name everywhere. he's like a human internet meme. i'm sure he's fun to listen to, but enough already.

an ex-housemate of mine used to bring up neil tyson almost daily, and thought he had this great understanding of the universe because he watched neil tyson lectures while stoned. Needless to say, I hated that motherfucker (for other equally obnoxious reasons as well)

i'm (not) surprised to possibly outdo zaphod's thread buzzkill, but he seems to be a favorite among token liberals i run into Great for memes and one-liner quotes but not really that interesting. Plus he has a personality that rubs me the wrong way for some reason. Can't really get deeper than that. Now if i found out he went to sex clubs and was physically and verbally abused by his wife for decades i could have a new appreciation for him. I like him slightly better than Michio Kaku though, and for some reason he also really irritates me, but far more than Tyson.

You know, I started this thread many posts ago with the idea that I thought it was funny to evaluate where the world is now compared to the future world from old science fiction movies. That aspect never got any momentum...

"When Jesus cries, memes roll off his cheek"

Off topic though: awe, why did you change your name (and your sex)? Whats the deal there? Trying to hide from men from the secret service?

getting tired of seeing this guy's name everywhere. he's like a human internet meme. i'm sure he's fun to listen to, but enough already.

an ex-housemate of mine used to bring up neil tyson almost daily, and thought he had this great understanding of the universe because he watched neil tyson lectures while stoned. Needless to say, I hated that motherfucker (for other equally obnoxious reasons as well)

i'm (not) surprised to possibly outdo zaphod's thread buzzkill, but he seems to be a favorite among token liberals i run into Great for memes and one-liner quotes but not really that interesting. Plus he has a personality that rubs me the wrong way for some reason. Can't really get deeper than that. Now if i found out he went to sex clubs and was physically and verbally abused by his wife for decades i could have a new appreciation for him. I like him slightly better than Michio Kaku though, and for some reason he also really irritates me, but far more than Tyson.

i find him very annoying. he hosted some kind of nerd conference where he invited (young) wesley crusher and started getting way to excited about how they made star trek and getting that info first hand.

i also feel as though he just regurgitates things that michio kaku says

Archived