IGNORED

CN - Voyages

Guest CPU

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF is this shit? I haven't got time to turn a piece of vinyl over just so I can hear the whole album. Only WW2 veterans and ghosts listen to vinyls. Put this on CDs or I am boycotting your shitty music.

WTF is this shit? I haven't got time to turn a piece of vinyl over just so I can hear the whole album. Only WW2 veterans and ghosts listen to vinyls. Put this on CDs or I am boycotting your shitty music.

Good one

if you people are so butthurt about the lack of cd and digital versions of this ep you should just go out and buy a turntable already. whining about stuff only being available on vinyl in the year 2013 is completely unreasonable and makes you look like an entitled baby. get with the times.

DIGITAL ONLY WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS I DONT HAVE AN INTERNET CONNECTION>>>

FUCK YOU GUYS

also the link is broken for me, otherwise id be commenting on the music.

working

if you people are so butthurt about the lack of cd and digital versions of this ep you should just go out and buy a turntable already. whining about stuff only being available on vinyl in the year 2013 is completely unreasonable and makes you look like an entitled baby. get with the times.

This makes no sense what so ever. Over time the retreating into the sunset medium of vinyl has become less easy to play not more so.

bship.jpg

Your logic has been blown out of the water

track 1 is well lush

yindeed ... the others less so.

Archived