IGNORED

"Moving Past"...

Guest gNAT

Guest Frankie5fingers

very cool. loved the vocals. my only complaint is that i felt the drums were too soft. they should have more punch to em.

Guest LucidVibes

lol the sample of what sounds like the cookie monster ha ha ha! I would change this.

Maby you could add some more synth, harmony sounds, with a nice verb! And maby some more high end percussion.

Everything was lovely though...really nice music!!! I am going to follow you on sound cloud, I really like it : )

Respect

Didn't really like the vocals. At least not the whispery ones that goes 'waah' or whatever. Also, as frankie said, punchier drums would be cool.

Other than that, it was quite enjoyable. especially the intro

I tried punchy drums but felt it made it sound overproduced, maybe I haven't tried the right set of drums. Happy to receive and suggestions/contributions of drum sets. Thank you for listening!

lol the sample of what sounds like the cookie monster ha ha ha! I would change this.

Maby you could add some more synth, harmony sounds, with a nice verb! And maby some more high end percussion.

Everything was lovely though...really nice music!!! I am going to follow you on sound cloud, I really like it : )

Respect

I think you have a more psychedelic impression of Cookie Monster than me! Thanks for listening! Really though, what minute mark sounds like Cookie Monster? PS listening to your stuff as I type this...nice!

I quite liked this actually. It reminded me of the Lion King on acid.

I have nothing constructive to say sorry, but I liked it!

That's a compliment if I ever heard one.

I meant it as a compliment! =) If you have any other works please pm me =)

I knew you did! And I appreciate it! All of my other works are on soundcloud...Animus is similar...and RARA is just weird. PMing now.

Archived