IGNORED

Machinedrum - Clissold VIP

cear

machinedrum experts: i really like his sound on "room(s)." what other releases of his have a similar vibe? i got "want to 1 2?" thinking it would be juke but it wasn't :(

machinedrum experts: i really like his sound on "room(s)." what other releases of his have a similar vibe? i got "want to 1 2?" thinking it would be juke but it wasn't :(

bonobo eyesdown remix

ja diz

and

Guest Gravity

Here's another great one Hoodie, he posted this last month on his soundcloud. Don't think a lot of people know about this one.

[sc5]79234009[/sc5]

Guest Gravity

Ooh nice, that one's new to me.

Not Machinedrum solo but I've been obsessed with this track lately.

edit: Screw it gonna post some more for people new to MD, these are so good:

I'm assuming you might have already heard Lone Galaxy Garden hoodie, but if not I highly recommend it. It's the only record I've heard by rooms that has a similar vibe that isn't contrived or rooted in one particular genre too much. A lot more colorful and synthy than rooms though, but very goddam catchy

FUcking great track! I love how he incorporates the scrontchy dubstep bass in a novel, unobnoxious style. Major chops!

it's not really that different from the original track tbh

I'm assuming you might have already heard Lone Galaxy Garden hoodie, but if not I highly recommend it. It's the only record I've heard by rooms that has a similar vibe that isn't contrived or rooted in one particular genre too much. A lot more colorful and synthy than rooms though, but very goddam catchy

it was my album of the year! lying in the reeds = lush.

FUcking great track! I love how he incorporates the scrontchy dubstep bass in a novel, unobnoxious style. Major chops!

the original is totally badass. like the bass better on that one

Oh, is this a remix then? I did not know...

I find this remix similar to his approach on this one:

Both this track, "Bad Schnitzel," and the "Clissold" remix preserve a lot of the sound and structure of the original, but they are still thorough remixes imo, they highlight different elements and flip the rhythm extensively. It's nice change from just taking a few elements of the original, or just a vocal, and putting a completely new track behind it.

Ah, the original is a great track as well! You are right, Machine Drum preserves most of the original elements.

Archived