8bittrapjunglejukerave-thing

Guest waveformblue

Hey orange...

I'm really not into beats, but I like this !

You got some old-school 8-bit sounds to match your old-school handle. The melodic loops are cool. The vocal samples fit in nicely.

I give you points for not compressing the snot out of this. You get bonus points for the clean drums. Really...this is mixed very well.

Thanks all!

I dont hear the trap

Neither did I (that's a good thing).

Heh, I thought the 80 bpm tempo at the start with occasional 'hey hey hey' reference was part of trap signature? Maybe it works better with 808 beats and ridiculous bass :)

Nice work, although I don't care much for the beginning. Perhaps some heavy reverb on the pads would give it more character. But from the middle of the song forwards is awesome. Really awesome, I must say.

Thank you's all around. I like the simplicity of the beginning for sake of contrast with the rest of the track, increasing complexity or something :) , cheers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By dsil303
      Here's the latest track I'm working on. Kinda electro, acid, idm ish [give it a name], made with Renoise, sub37, P10, blofeld and 303.
      Still working on the mix a bit, so not mastered or anything.
      Please leave some. Id like to know how the mix sounds, as I'm still have to get used to the sound in my new studio.

Cheers 
      https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?visual=true&url=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F1133557282&show_artwork=true&secret_token=s-c7X52CXlewU#

• By Virtekh
      A new album is in the works, as is a Concealed Sequence album. In the meantime, I'll be releasing a few singles every now and then. Here's the first:
      https://virtekhproductions.bandcamp.com/track/organical

• By Consul
      Made a Jungle mix consisting of tracks only made on Amiga!

• By cloudbreaker
      "At the point where Plug’s “Drum’n'bass For Papa” intersects with oldschool rave jungle and freaked out jungle/d’n'b influenced IDM from the old masters is where the newest release from Bludclot Recordings dwells. “The Next Jung(list)” is a tongue & cheek affair from start to finish, it is also jam packed with undeniable retro-forward thinking jungle wickedness. Simultaneously laughing off and embracing jungle for jungle’s sake, he manages to throw some loose acid vibes and chin-stroking IDM in the blender with huge distorted kick drums and noise from more breakcore realms, then drizzlies the mixture over choice breakbeat workouts that make you wanna shuffle your feet as much as sit back and twist one up.
      To fully appreciate the release, take a gander at this laugh of a write-up in relation to the release and its cover artwork."

THX EKTRS