IGNORED

BEAST

not too shabby. I liked how, as opposed to most juke trax, yours changed notably over time. At first I thought it was facetious of you to call this techno but it actually has a techno energy to it. However I must say your choice of a square wave synth at 1:36...not sure about that. Sounds a lil :cerious: to me. But it does prime for the tasty pads. mmm. tasty pads :cisfor: .

would drop in a set for sure if you ditched the square wave and replaced it with something better

I can see what you mean regarding the square lead at 1:36, it was something that at times I felt stuck out.

Your first thought regarding me calling the track techno is interesting, as I would say this is techno more than footwork by quite some way. I only tend to write footwork as with most of the tracks you could technically dance/battle to them, but I've always considered my music to be techno. I guess it's not what you would call an obvious techno track though. To me the term techno is somewhat contextual rather than strictly technical.

Thanks for listening!

Yoo Aaron, quality stuff as always, very refreshing sounds. Do you gig much?

Thanks,

I havent played/DJed for a while. It's something I'm working on though. I want to do something live and more spontaneous than just DJ or 'perform live'.

Archived