IGNORED

Arovane - Ve Palor

BOCfan

i'm so glad he's back. love the album

i'm definitely hearing some of the signature, warm, glowy moments, for which arovane is quite famous. this would seem a good starting point for the ongoing resurgence. more lilies plees!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked up Icol Diston (compilation of earlier eps) a few weeks ago. Its got that late-90's-IDM vibe that Arovane seems to have nailed.

• 2 weeks later...

The 2002 unreleased album that initially had some of these tracks on there is around on the web. Quite interesting that some of the tracks are essentially identical on this release (like the title track!).

Interesting! I have a folder containing the unreleased album in question so I will check that out!

I just DLed the flacs from Bandcamp and this is sounding really excellent as I anticipated it would. Anyone else notice that the Bandcamp download is nearly $1 less than the same download direct from n5MD? An odd disparity.

• 2 months later...

I'm listening to Tides right now. Let me know when he does more of that, or Lilies. I haven't brought myself to get this though I'm sure there's nothing WRONG with it.

Your avatar is beautiful: looks like Deepstaria enigmatica.

Guest murphythecat8

I'm listening to Tides right now. Let me know when he does more of that, or Lilies. I haven't brought myself to get this though I'm sure there's nothing WRONG with it.

yepp, im in a huge arovane phase. not a day pass without arovane

this is not like the old arovane, but I like it a lot anyhow. get it if you like arovane

Archived