IGNORED

New album 2013

Rytme

Guest Dogboy73

Q: How many times has a "reputable source" said the album is coming out by such and such a date?

A: Enough times to stop taking it seriously.

LOL :biggrin:

Even if it was real .......... nobody would end up buying it because they wouldn't beleive it!! :wacko:

http://www.factmag.com/2013/04/01/boards-of-canada-announce-new-double-lp-quetzalcoatl/

Cruel. Very, very cruel ....... but quite funny at the same time.

What's not funny is that it has evoked ANOTHER round of, 'I heard it from a reliable source'!! Of course you did! :cry:

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dogboy73

..... Just read the track names from this April Fool's new BoC album page. Gave me a laugh at least;

1. Radius Lucent
2. Pandionidae
3. Wind Tastes Home
4. Optical Window
5. Sharon Catch The Half Light
6. A Siege Of Bitterns
7. Compound Interest
8. Fractal Frisbee
9. Sapa Inca
10. Vorderman

:biggrin: Good stuff :wink:

Guest pixelives

It's a good turn of events, but I'm not excited either. If it's amazing, then sure I'll be happy, but it's the same thing that happened with me and MBV syndrome.

It's like that girl who gave you the runaround for years while hanging with other dudes and stringing you along. She then has a bad breakup and comes running to you. Sorry. Too little, too late..

it was pretty mean to "announce" it this way, i'll admit that, but shit, most boc fans deserve to be fooled and maddened for the simple fact that they allow this sort of shit to madden them.

There's lots of anger inside the BOC community. Scary.

I swear to god I will murder you if you speak ill of the BOC community.

I think you're even more sexy when you're angry. And please don't get mad at me for saying that, as I 'm not always this open about my personal feelings on the internet. Still a bit sensitive, if you catch my drift.

There's lots of anger inside the BOC community. Scary.

I swear to god I will murder you if you speak ill of the BOC community.

I think you're even more sexy when you're angry. And please don't get mad at me for saying that, as I 'm not always this open about my personal feelings on the internet. Still a bit sensitive, if you catch my drift.

only certain parts of me are sensitive

*gross slutty wink*

*awaits some BOC-nut to reverse his former anger into completely irrational expectations about a new 12CD BOC-BOX-set*

edit: on the sexism note - yes, that's "his" because girls don't tend to be that stupid. usually.

;D

you're you're

(you're you're you're)

you're you're

(you're you're you're)

you're posting (he's posting)

*strings do an upward scale*

you're posting in an APRIL FOOL'S THREAD (do, do do do)

(do, do do do)

an APRIL FOOL'S THREAAADDDDDDD.

*dramatic funk conclusion, later sampled by Dilla in 2002*

*imagine the bracketed words are female backing vocals*

*also Creed Taylor's producing*

Jokes and bar conversations about new BoC material saddens me. It's like listening to that super low quality tease of "Wouldn't you like to be free" while looking at that creepy/cool baby on the cover and thinking you'll never get anything more.

everytime BOC have released albums in the past they have been announced by either the band or WARP about 3 months in advance. So by mid April if there is no news I suggest asphyxiating yourself pixel...I want to believe, sometimes......sorta..

everytime BOC have released albums in the past they have been announced by either the band or WARP about 3 months in advance. So by mid April if there is no news I suggest asphyxiating yourself pixel...I want to believe, sometimes......sorta..

Unless they want to keep everything in wraps until the very last moment (e.g. to protect possible leaking of this highly anticipated album). In which case that friend of Pixel didn't really comply though.

it was pretty mean to "announce" it this way, i'll admit that, but shit, most boc fans deserve to be fooled and maddened for the simple fact that they allow this sort of shit to madden them.

But the fact remains they haven't announced anything - FACT Mag just did this stunt on their own, without BoC/WARP's involvement.

Oh, and I think you all may owe Pixelives an apology if what I've also heard is indeed true...

Archived