IGNORED

New album 2013

Rytme

Guest Dogboy73

Just because I don't spill all the beans doesn't mean I haven't a clue - it means there are things that are frankly none of anyone's business and were told to me in confidence, or cannot be spoken about right now - now, if no announcement comes, and certainly no album comes, you can gloat all you want, but until that actually happens (which it won't), don't assume you know what I do or don't.

Well, if it was told to you in confidence then what the Hell are you doing coming on hear talking about it at all?!!

And given how long this is taking then saying 'soon' is a bit like saying that one day the Sun will expire! :wacko: If you Google 'new Boards of Canada album 2013' all you really get from this year is the infamous Fact magazine hoax & this thread!! :mellow: So maybe Joyrex is the ONLY one who know anything outside of the band themselves :dry:

I'm going to win the lottery ........ soon :w00t:

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because I don't spill all the beans doesn't mean I haven't a clue - it means there are things that are frankly none of anyone's business and were told to me in confidence, or cannot be spoken about right now - now, if no announcement comes, and certainly no album comes, you can gloat all you want, but until that actually happens (which it won't), don't assume you know what I do or don't.

Well, if it was told to you in confidence then what the Hell are you doing coming on hear talking about it at all?!!

And given how long this is taking then saying 'soon' is a bit like saying that one day the Sun will expire! :wacko: If you Google 'new Boards of Canada album 2013' all you really get from this year is the infamous Fact magazine hoax & this thread!! :mellow: So maybe Joyrex is the ONLY one who know anything outside of the band themselves :dry:

I'm going to win the lottery ........ soon :w00t:

'politely shut up'

I was thinking the exact same thing lol ...

I agree with Joyrex that you nerds should relax. Things come up, plans change, no reason to get angry.

One thing worth pointing out though, almost every other band/artist in the world is able to manage releasing an album and the related public announcements without this much confusion, delay and ambiguity. Basically, the people who are unable to successfully handle this not too complex set of tasks are: Axl Rose, Dr. Dre and BOC.

Get your shit together dudes and just talk to people. Why is everything so unnecessarily shrouded in mystery?

Wasn't it speculated quite a while back that a possible name for the album was Radio Silence, I swear I even recall Joyrex bolding the term in a few posts back when rumors and speculations were first flying around... I was reminded of that by the resemblance of the mysterious vinyl to certain number station broadcasts...

Specifically, the Swedish Rhapsody:

Number stations would certainly seem like the kind of thing BoC would have quite an interest in... and marketing an album in such cryptic manner would be fitting for an album titled as Radio Silence. Tying into the whole mysticism of number stations being coded broadcasts and relics of the Cold War and CIA/KGB operations, etc...

I did some research re: new BoC album. Here are the results.

tumblr_mln7f6V7p31so482go1_1280.png

A little more straightforward answer:

tumblr_mln7ej4GMP1so482go1_500.png

So there you have it.

Guest skept

Announcement from Warp or it didn't happen! ;)

It's easy enough to cut dubplates and chuck together some artwork for a troll...

It's easy enough to cut dubplates and chuck together some artwork for a troll...

but Joyrex says it's legit, and Joyrex has definitely not been wrong before.

Oh guys, a bit of skepticism is healthy, but it's pretty obvious that this is BoC fan blueballs milestone of BoC history.

but Joyrex says it's legit, and Joyrex has definitely not been wrong before.

lol

Archived