IGNORED

New album 2013

Rytme

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest northernlite

You could look at the salt under a microscope and observe the crystalline, hexagon patterns...

from wikipedia - "While people have used canning and artificial refrigeration to preserve food for the last hundred years or so, salt has been the best-known food preservative, especially for meat, for many thousands of years.[1] A very ancient saltworks operation has been discovered at the Poiana Slatinei archaeological site next to a salt spring in Lunca, Neamţ County, Romania. Evidence indicates that Neolithic people of the Precucuteni Culture were boiling the salt-laden spring water through the process of briquetage to extract the salt as far back as 6050 BC"

6050 BC - june 5th 2013 Boards of Canada

confirmed, you heard it here first.

You could look at the salt under a microscope and observe the crystalline, hexagon patterns...

from wikipedia - "While people have used canning and artificial refrigeration to preserve food for the last hundred years or so, salt has been the best-known food preservative, especially for meat, for many thousands of years.[1] A very ancient saltworks operation has been discovered at the Poiana Slatinei archaeological site next to a salt spring in Lunca, Neamţ County, Romania. Evidence indicates that Neolithic people of the Precucuteni Culture were boiling the salt-laden spring water through the process of briquetage to extract the salt as far back as 6050 BC"

6050 BC - june 5th 2013 Boards of Canada

confirmed, you heard it here first.

How the hell did I miss that?! It's all so clear now!

Seriously, what is the point of deleting those posts? What's done is done. That just calls more attention to it.

Might as well just delete the whole thread, if you really want to contain this thing. Why stop there? Delete the subforum. Delete WATMM.

DELETE THE WORLD.

(Go on. Do it.)

Seriously, what is the point of deleting those posts? What's done is done. That just calls more attention to it.

Might as well just delete the whole thread, if you really want to contain this thing. Why stop there? Delete the subforum. Delete WATMM.

DELETE THE WORLD.

(Go on. Do it.)

so dramatic

I'm not being dramatic. I just enjoy committing slippery slope fallacies from time to time. For the lulz.

DELETE THE WORLD.

(Go on. Do it.)

It's about keeping the fire as small as possible. So don't expect any comments from the management, unless there's some excuse which would help to stop spreading the fire.

I'm afraid pixelives won't be a source of information any time soon though. Too bad, I guess. No more inside knowledge...

The current crisis is contained at watmm though. Looking from the outside world, nothing of particular interest is here, so a small amount of dorks with some unconfirmed info is pretty harmless.

Judging from the scary shit Compson is posting the "North Korea" thread, North Korea plans to delete the world. I just hope we get to hear the new BOC before that happens.

"Today or tomorrow," apparently. New Clear Dawn, either way?

Archived