IGNORED

New album 2013

Rytme

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could look at the salt under a microscope and observe the crystalline, hexagon patterns...

from wikipedia - "While people have used canning and artificial refrigeration to preserve food for the last hundred years or so, salt has been the best-known food preservative, especially for meat, for many thousands of years.[1] A very ancient saltworks operation has been discovered at the Poiana Slatinei archaeological site next to a salt spring in Lunca, Neamţ County, Romania. Evidence indicates that Neolithic people of the Precucuteni Culture were boiling the salt-laden spring water through the process of briquetage to extract the salt as far back as 6050 BC"

6050 BC - june 5th 2013 Boards of Canada

confirmed, you heard it here first.

Holy hell, you guys are good! :emotawesomepm9:

there is absolutely no way they can match the level of expectation coming from all the fans. I'm not saying that's their goal as much as I can't stand to wait for all the complaints about it being boring and less quality than the previous albums.

Guest northernlite

You could look at the salt under a microscope and observe the crystalline, hexagon patterns...

from wikipedia - "While people have used canning and artificial refrigeration to preserve food for the last hundred years or so, salt has been the best-known food preservative, especially for meat, for many thousands of years.[1] A very ancient saltworks operation has been discovered at the Poiana Slatinei archaeological site next to a salt spring in Lunca, Neamţ County, Romania. Evidence indicates that Neolithic people of the Precucuteni Culture were boiling the salt-laden spring water through the process of briquetage to extract the salt as far back as 6050 BC"

6050 BC - june 5th 2013 Boards of Canada

confirmed, you heard it here first.

Holy hell, you guys are good! :emotawesomepm9:

:happy:

there is absolutely no way they can match the level of expectation coming from all the fans.

hmm might be. but what if is not a new album, but the older unreleased tracks that have been circulating for years in crappy mp3s?

*reads thread again*

*smokes bath salts*

Omg u guys this album is incredible

*eats own foot*

Guest Dogboy73

Your spirits will rise... soon.

They will when I see something here;

ttp://warp.net/

Or here;

http://www.boardsofcanada.com/

Everything else is just the usual familiar, tried & tested, used up & spat out BoC BS!! When we hear something from the horse’s mouth so to speak THEN our spirits will rise. Then & only then because we've put up with more than our fare share of BS over the years I think everyone would agree. No surprise then that when the inevitable, 'I know a friends pet turkey who spent some time at Hexagon Sun & heard about a new album', is periodically posted it is increasingly rubbished in a hail of anti bullshit. Everyone's had quite enough of the BS thank you. Even the perpetrators have had enough. I mean where are they now?! Those that claimed they were in the know!? Pranksters at best.

Guest jasondonervan

*reads thread again*

*smokes bath salts*

Omg u guys this album is incredible

*eats own foot*

iNzVfCH.jpg

sliated eht ni si lived ehT

Or here;

Everything else is just the usual familiar, tried & tested, used up & spat out BoC BS!! When we hear something from the horse’s mouth so to speak THEN our spirits will rise. Then & only then because we've put up with more than our fare share of BS over the years I think everyone would agree. No surprise then that when the inevitable, 'I know a friends pet turkey who spent some time at Hexagon Sun & heard about a new album', is periodically posted it is increasingly rubbished in a hail of anti bullshit. Everyone's had quite enough of the BS thank you. Even the perpetrators have had enough. I mean where are they now?! Those that claimed they were in the know!? Pranksters at best.

Or, I dunno, perhaps plans changed? Nah, couldn't be that - when somebody says something, it MUST happen.

Do you bother thinking before you type? I mean, really - did it not ever occur to you that perhaps why the album has been delayed several times there were valid reasons behind it? And the fact that someone "in the know" says "I've heard the album is coming soon" meant at the time they repeated this for everyone else's' benefit, it in fact was "the plan" and was going to happen?

Don't get me wrong - until there is an "official" announcement, I'm not holding my breath either, but from what I've heard... it might actually finally, happen!

Or here;

I'd rather see a release whenever they're ready, rather than because we've been ready for 5+ years.

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait, although I'm hoping for an compilation of old stuff along with the new record.

:boc:

Archived