IGNORED

New album 2013

Rytme

Or, I dunno, perhaps plans changed? Nah, couldn't be that - when somebody says something, it MUST happen. Do you bother thinking before you type? I mean, really - did it not ever occur to you that perhaps why the album has been delayed several times there were valid reasons behind it? And the fact that someone "in the know" says "I've heard the album is coming soon" meant at the time they repeated this for everyone else's' benefit, it in fact was "the plan" and was going to happen?!

So are you seriously saying that the rumour people were in fact genuine with the claims ...... But then the album got delayed for some reason?! I think it more likely all 'those people' that perpetrated the rumours were in fact talking out of their arse! I mean if they really did know something then presumably they must be farily close to the band/label. In which case what the hell are they doing blabbing about it in Internet forums?! And why did we never get rumours to the effect, 'I know someone who knows something that has said there definitely WILL NOT be a new BoC album this year', for the last however many years? Those rumours would have of course turned out to be true for some time now, giving much more credit to such people who made public the rumours than all the other bull shitters!

You are completely right, I think there are some on here with delusions of grandeur who have even conned themselves into thinking they are a reputable source close to the people who know of a possible release, I suppose it makes themselves feel important in their boring lives, but have the escape clause of saying well it as planned but for some reason or other due to unknown factors is delayed, it's all one big game 'sham'. Nobody has any factual evidence at all and your right the people who have stated for years saying no release planned are in fact the ones who have got it completely right. I have seen absolutely nothing anywhere to suggest to me, not even a glimmer of hope that a release will be out this year, if you know of anything different with some clear information I'm all ears?

There are also some people on here with 5 posts who have no idea what they are talking about.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest P0rtralia

Or, I dunno, perhaps plans changed? Nah, couldn't be that - when somebody says something, it MUST happen. Do you bother thinking before you type? I mean, really - did it not ever occur to you that perhaps why the album has been delayed several times there were valid reasons behind it? And the fact that someone "in the know" says "I've heard the album is coming soon" meant at the time they repeated this for everyone else's' benefit, it in fact was "the plan" and was going to happen?!

So are you seriously saying that the rumour people were in fact genuine with the claims ...... But then the album got delayed for some reason?! I think it more likely all 'those people' that perpetrated the rumours were in fact talking out of their arse! I mean if they really did know something then presumably they must be farily close to the band/label. In which case what the hell are they doing blabbing about it in Internet forums?! And why did we never get rumours to the effect, 'I know someone who knows something that has said there definitely WILL NOT be a new BoC album this year', for the last however many years? Those rumours would have of course turned out to be true for some time now, giving much more credit to such people who made public the rumours than all the other bull shitters!

You are completely right, I think there are some on here with delusions of grandeur who have even conned themselves into thinking they are a reputable source close to the people who know of a possible release, I suppose it makes themselves feel important in their boring lives, but have the escape clause of saying well it as planned but for some reason or other due to unknown factors is delayed, it's all one big game 'sham'. Nobody has any factual evidence at all and your right the people who have stated for years saying no release planned are in fact the ones who have got it completely right. I have seen absolutely nothing anywhere to suggest to me, not even a glimmer of hope that a release will be out this year, if you know of anything different with some clear information I'm all ears?

There are also some people on here with 5 posts who have no idea what they are talking about.

Dont be so harsh on yourself

Dont be so harsh on yourself

please just stop saying dumb shit

(thanks in advance for you cooperation)

Guest P0rtralia

Sorry I promise, my last dumb statement I wonder if anyone can tell me how I can delete my profile account..signing off from the UK

Limpy so mean. so plz dont go.

dont go awy.

so plz dont go

Im beggin u2 stay.

plz dont go.

LOL, you still don't get it - there are some things that are not made public, for various reasons, that can delay any album release - from the mundane to the more significant - and perhaps those "in the know" can't or won't say anything, as it's none of the public's business - again, there has never been an official announcement of the album coming out (yet), and the aborted attempts in previous years have unfortunately given the doubters more fuel to add to the fire - but that doesn't mean what was the plan at the time wasn't going to happen.

I have never said anything that was pure fabrication - it was always based around information that was tentative, for sure, but I always made sure to frame it in that context.

I think you're directing this towards me - and your argument is pretty weak, saying "those who said it wasn't coming out were in fact 100% correct" - well, no shit sherlock - if I say it won't rain today and it doesn't, doesn't make me some fucking savant or "in the know", it simply means I took a guess based on information and it happened to square up with what actually happened, versus somebody who, based on a say a weather forecast where there was a 20% chance of rain, says "it might rain today, based on some factors".

Here's some clear information:

Yes, the album has been delayed - several times. Why is really none of our business (and yes, I know for the most part why, but it is irrelevant to fans and nothing to do with the quality of the album or anything along those lines).

Yes, the album will come out, and all indications point to this year finally being the year it comes out, perhaps sooner than we think.

Based on the above, could it be delayed again? Of course, but at this point I don't think it will (this is my personal opinion, based on what I've heard). When an official statement is made, hopefully that will silence all these spoilt children who are bashing the very band they so desperately want their next release. It's a bit ironic.

LOL, you still don't get it - there are some things that are not made public, for various reasons, that can delay any album release - from the mundane to the more significant - and perhaps those "in the know" can't or won't say anything, as it's none of the public's business - again, there has never been an official announcement of the album coming out (yet), and the aborted attempts in previous years have unfortunately given the doubters more fuel to add to the fire - but that doesn't mean what was the plan at the time wasn't going to happen.

I have never said anything that was pure fabrication - it was always based around information that was tentative, for sure, but I always made sure to frame it in that context.

I think you're directing this towards me - and your argument is pretty weak, saying "those who said it wasn't coming out were in fact 100% correct" - well, no shit sherlock - if I say it won't rain today and it doesn't, doesn't make me some fucking savant or "in the know", it simply means I took a guess based on information and it happened to square up with what actually happened, versus somebody who, based on a say a weather forecast where there was a 20% chance of rain, says "it might rain today, based on some factors".

Here's some clear information:

Yes, the album has been delayed - several times. Why is really none of our business (and yes, I know for the most part why, but it is irrelevant to fans and nothing to do with the quality of the album or anything along those lines).

Yes, the album will come out, and all indications point to this year finally being the year it comes out, perhaps sooner than we think.

Based on the above, could it be delayed again? Of course, but at this point I don't think it will (this is my personal opinion, based on what I've heard). When an official statement is made, hopefully that will silence all these spoilt children who are bashing the very band they so desperately want their next release. It's a bit ironic.

well said that man!

a lot of people online are so entitled now because everything is available at their fingertips and the thought of something not being instantly obtainable is just not on!

looking forward to any more updates, thanks joyrex

(and you just know its going to be worth the wait!)

I said several pages back that WARP has always done their little press release about 2-3 months before hand. They have always done this for every release, especially the big ones. Fred-E said "maybe they wanna keep it under wraps" and while I respect him and his opinion, I don't think WARP is gonna do that. If its a June/July release the press release would be pretty soon, so if no announcement by early May then I can't see this happening until mid to late Fall. Really want this to be a 2013 release!

i don't know if those bashing rumour-based statements (which is all we've got) are really doing it because they're pissed off or because it's a way of getting more information from Joyrex.

thanks Joyrex for that info!

The brothers got abducted by aliens. Nobody will believe their story.

Does anyone know when the album was initially intended to be released, before it got delayed? (and reverbed ahahahalol get it)

tumblr_mkklkyIq8C1qei4dzo1_500.gif

Hopefully, everyone is healthy and a new album comes out soon. The best of both worlds.

Well i think everyone is ok, but Ceerial should probably get that gassy issue sorted out. ;-p

34. Untitled is my favourite after the first listen. Those watery toms and the little triangle pling blew my mind. Very deep lyrics on this one, not really sold on the autotuned vocals yet though.

Archived