New album by Detroit 'electroclash' duo ADULT. called 'The Way Things Fall' coming May 14th.

GI-181_1500x300_540_540.jpg

Promo Video...

Track from album...

Tracklisiting:

1 - Heartbreak

2 - Idle (Second Thoughts)

3 - Tonight We Fall

4 - New Frustration

5 - Love Lies

6 - At The End Of It All

7 - Nothing Lasts

8 - A Day Like Forever

9 - We Will Rest

10 - Rise & Fall

Additional Info: http://www.theghostlystore.com/products/adult-the-way-things-fall

Guest Lucy Faringold

Eh. Track starts off ok then gets monotonous fast. A lot more poppy than I was expecting.

I liked when they started playing with live bass guitar and stuff. I thought that opened up some interesting avenues for them. This feels kinda flat and predictable.

Eh. Track starts off ok then gets monotonous fast. A lot more poppy than I was expecting.

I liked when they started playing with live bass guitar and stuff. I thought that opened up some interesting avenues for them. This feels kinda flat and predictable.

I'd guess this was chosen as the first track revealed precisely for its more poppy properties. I have faith in Adam and Nicola's abilities to produce compelling art!

absolutely killer album. their best, in my opinion. gonna be one of the more memorable joints of the year.

gave up their darker/punkier side for something a little more melancholy and poppy, and with beautiful results!

absolutely killer album. their best, in my opinion. gonna be one of the more memorable joints of the year.

gave up their darker/punkier side for something a little more melancholy and poppy, and with beautiful results!

where'd you get it from so early ?

where'd you get it from so early ?

I'd assume the promo copies have been out for a while now.

I would love to get my hands on this. Short clips for the all songs are up on amazon.

cool, thanks.

i haven't listened to them for a while but news of the new album got me really into them again. love all their visual stuff as well, videos and nicolas' photography...very singular band.

Guest calebwalt

the three graces trilogy... really great stuff. and yes, the photography is as provocative as the music.

I would love to get my hands on this. Short clips for the all songs are up on amazon.

cool, thanks.

i haven't listened to them for a while but news of the new album got me really into them again. love all their visual stuff as well, videos and nicolas' photography...very singular band.

Archived