IGNORED

We've Started Up

Guest Iain C

Guest Iain C

Yo, I love the old tunes. I'm listening to them now. Is the vocal in We've Started Up sampled from another track? It sounds familiar but I have no idea what it is. If it's from another track I'd love to know what it is so I can check it out. Anyone know what it is?

Guest slow_this_world_down
Yo, I love the old tunes. I'm listening to them now. Is the vocal in We've Started Up sampled from another track? It sounds familiar but I have no idea what it is. If it's from another track I'd love to know what it is so I can check it out. Anyone know what it is?

I've always thought that indian chant part in We've Started Up was also in You Could Feel The Sky, though I could be wrong. You know, where he goes "ehhhh hayyyyyayyyyy" :laughing:

Guest leon

I've always thought that indian chant part in We've Started Up was also in You Could Feel The Sky, though I could be wrong. You know, where he goes "ehhhh hayyyyyayyyyy" :laughing:

Guest leon

the part that was bothering me for the longest time was the freaky warbled voice somewhere in the middle.

i just happened to hear the 'flashdance' a while back...don't laugh, my boss likes to play 80's music at work.

the 2nd track on the album has this chick singing "he's a dream" sudden chills went up my spine.

its like it didn't belong in the song, but some far off distant one.

Guest Moebius
Imagination - Flashback

Correct.

Flashback.jpg

Lyrics

This came up in a great BoC trivia thread a while back, on the old forum.

Bonus:

MP3 sample, courtesy of allofmp3.com

Guest Iain C

Downloaded the track and used the opening chords to make this BoCcy little tribute track. Hope you like it.

PS, I was hung over and naked and did it all in one sitting.

Archived