IGNORED

µ-Ziq - XTEP

Really great art work, very fitting (but maybe the type could of handled better) 'Monj2' is superb, sounds like what Night Slugs are trying to achieve, nice grimey beat contrasted with colourful synths. XT & Ritm are great as well, but why make us waaaait.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

excuse my ignorance but why is this pinned? seems like a lot of other new release threads get far more postings but rarely any of those get pinned (ceephax being one exception), it because he's a sub forum artist?

I think lushness must be taken into consideration when pinning new release threads. I haven't listened to the ziq in a while but this sounds really good.

I'm not sure. I have the first 8 minutes of that set from the sisforawesome link, but I haven't listened to it in a while.

Monj2 was from that 'free' bundle of tracks he posted on Soundcloud earlier on in the year. I guess that's why we couldn't d/l them!

Glad it's resurfaced on an EP though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gravity

Monj2 was from that 'free' bundle of tracks he posted on Soundcloud earlier on in the year. I guess that's why we couldn't d/l them!

Glad it's resurfaced on an EP though.

A couple of those tracks were pretty good, hope we get to hear them again.

Guest bigs

was never a massive fan of paradinas' u-ziq project, but this ep is quite good. if you enjoyed the somerset ave tracks, this will not disappoint! lush.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone else still waiting for the 12" to arrive? I believe it's been a bit delayed but thought I should I have it by now. Mu are usually shit-hot with their deliveries.

They are supposed to arrive this week. The delay was caused by the vinyl manufacturer who we think is in the process of going into administration. (Not many left)

Archived